999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
[M]: 999.999.9999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
, self-directed professional with extensive experience in managing full spectrum of Human Resources programs, services and functions. Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- HR Generalist Affairs
- Recruitment & Retention
- Team Building and Morale Building
- Employee Counseling
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Employee development & Training
- Confidential Record Keeping
- Benefits and Payroll Administration
- HRMS Database Administration
- Program & Event Management
- Employee Relations
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Legal Compliance
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY Nov. ’07 to Jan.’08
- Working with HR team members to establish and execute policies and procedures.
- Managing recruitment and training nationwide for global firm.
- Working with managers to accurately decipher staffing needs, scheduling interviews and preparing offers for ideal candidates.
- Delivering and negotiating offers with candidates.
- Managing employee relations, new hire orientation, and benefits support.
- Working with executives and team managers to create and execute training program for company as well as, prioritizing training schedule.
- Establishing relationships with top training and recruitment agencies to ensure top notch business training and candidate support for company.
- Managing recruitment and training reports in order to guarantee information is accurate and up to date.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY Mar. ’07 to Jun. ‘07
- Facilitate the expatriation and repatriation staff from various locations worldwide. This includes development of expatriation and repatriation terms and conditions, reintegration planning, relocation and household goods move planning, tenancy management, cost and benefit analysis, immigration, and procedure .
- Manage the organization’s employee insurance and benefits program. Developed a mechanism for which to manage, track and authorize for payment all outpatient medical claims. Developed coverage criteria, standard forms, claim tracking database and payment process. Authorize payments for invoices and outpatient medical claims. Serve as the company representative with contracted benefits provider. Facilitate development of plan revisions and renewal.
- Adapted and implemented initial policies, procedures and standards. Collaborated with legal counsel to ensure compliance with local statues and with the corporate office to ensure consistency with company-wide policies and standards.
- Supported the development and administration of key systems which included a travel expense management system, time reporting and leave tracking system and applicant tracking.
- Supported the development of a performance review and goal setting process; including standardized forms and review criteria.
- Worked as part of a team to develop and deliver a new hire orientation program. The program included organizational overviews, performance management philosophy, time reporting policies, guidelines and training, and safety and security training.
- Contributed in the analysis of international salary benchmark data in order to develop and implement a two-tiered salary structure and allowance scheme for the organization. This included categorizing all positions into initial job families as well as a thorough analysis of market salary data.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY Jun ’06 to Nov ‘06
- Receives and processes job requisition forms.
- Determines appropriate recruitment methods to attract reasonable pool of qualified applicants.
- Oversees interview process; completes employment and professional references.
- Assist with postings of new job requisitions.
- Administers provisions under the Family Medical Leave Act; processes applications; notifies employee of company decision; coordinates submission of all necessary paperwork including initial application, supporting medical documentation, and return to work.
- Handle all employees new hire documents, pre-screening, background and reference checks.
- Maintain documents and records of available positions.
- Assists with duties as needed.
- Create reports on employee wages and experience in order to maintain employee equality.
- Assist with benefits enrollment as needed.
- employee relations issues.
Post Graduate Diploma in H.R. Management, Boston University 2006
Bachelor of Arts, Arizona State University, Tempe 2004
People Soft 8.3, ADP
MS Excel, MS Word, Lotus Notes