999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Seeking a position that will utilize my recruiting, human resources experience in such a
way as to benefit the organization’s overall objectives.
ABC Inc. April 2009 – Present
Human Resources Recruiter
- entire interview process including posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing and final selection.
- Maintain existing relationships, developed new clients, negotiated contracts, and closed offers.
- Develop candidate and client base through cold calling, referrals, and recruiting.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with various levels of management, candidates, and external recruiting sources.
- Reconcile payroll accounts.
XYZ Corp. January 2008 – March 2009
- Recruited and hired candidates in contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placements for multiple client companies.
- Filtered and reviewed completed candidate profiles, resumes and evaluated applicants work history, education and training, job skills, desired salary, hourly rate, and personal qualifications against open requirements.
- Made initial contacts, scheduled and conducted full interview cycle, met each personally, checked references and submitted for the matching position.
- Negotiated salaries and hourly rates, extended offers of employment to successful candidates and all the necessary paper work after the hire.
- Developed and implemented effective recruiting strategies in order to attract, screen, recruit, and select high quality candidates including referral generation, ad placement, position postings, direct sourcing, cold calling and networking to develop a qualified pool of candidates.
- Established and maintained solid working relationships with hiring managers.
- Prepared payrolls for consultants and employees every month.
BCD Inc. October 2007 – December 2007
- Provided recruiting services to branch offices.
- Recruited and screened candidates for sales, administrative, installation, customer service, supervisory, and management positions.
- Identified and pre-qualified candidates by reviewing resumes and applications.
- Increased retention significantly through effectively pre-screening and conducting behavioral based interviews.
- Provided an extremely high level of customer service to all staff members.
- Consulted with managers and supervisors regarding hiring processes and other HR matters.
- Scheduled and prepared candidates for second interviews with management.
- Displayed the ability to problem-solve, implement company policies, and employment laws.
- action plans to fill open positions in a timely and efficient manner. Determined successful and innovative sourcing strategies.
Johns Hopkins University- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration 2006
Business Management Major