555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Irma R. Corbeil
Toa career in the Human Resource field to express my skills and abilities, while contributing to a successful growing company
- Managed HR functions including benefits, compensation, payroll, employee relations and recruitment.
- Implemented benefits programs such as section 125 cafeteria plan, SIMPLE IRA and dental discount plan.
- Established exempt and non-exempt compensation strategy and related performance management guidelines.
- Championed and expedited the change to a new payroll administrator; gathered and maintained critical data.
- Managed the Human Resources function, included development and administration programs for staffing, employee relations, focal reviews, compensation and benefits.
- Assisted managers and employees on employee relations issues and problems in order to that employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Assisted and organized the merger & acquisition of a target company and ensure the integration runs smoothly.
- Communicated and managed the shutdown of foreign subsidiaries, while handled reduction in force (RIF’s) at Silicon Valley Headquarters.
- Handled annual benefits open enrollments, 401K- 5500 testing and compensation surveys.
- Work closely with Chief Executive Officer & Board of Directors, as well as the management staff of 2 large hospital systems.
- Analyzed government wage and hour regulations and prevailing wage rates to build compliant pay structures.
- Monitored compliance with and communicated HR policies, laws and standards; wrote company business plan.
- Conducted selection efforts; worked with legal counsel to resolve employee issues and workplace investigations.
New York University, New York, NY
PHR Certification Dec 2008
of California, San Diego, CA
Bachelor degree in Accounting & a minor in Global Business May 2005
Bachelor Degrees in HR Management & Business Administration May 2007