Any Town, NY
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR
AHuman Resource Executive with extensive experience in the high tech industry across multiple, global businesses and functions Known for exceptional leadership and management skills aligning human resources vision and strategy to support business goals Reputation for developing productive, trusted partnerships with key executives, organizational leaders, external vendors and providers to drive HR initiatives to achieve strong business results Successfully built and led teams to drive enterprise-wide initiatives in a highly matrixes environment.
Functional expertise includes:
- Organization Transformation
- Executive Compensation
- Talent Management
- Workforce Planning
- Leadership Development & Coaching
- Acquisitions and Divestitures
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Executive Assistant 2005–2010
- Served as the key person for central coordination of all administrative activities and ensured that information flowed to and from the CEO’s office in a timely manner.
- Maintained the CEO’s calendar including setting appointments, events and conference calls; attended all executive and management meetings and recorded minutes.
- Arranged travel plans, prepared itineraries, processed expense reports, and tracked budgets and expenses.
- Planned all details for the board of directors meeting including preparation of the board book.
- Prepared correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations; proofread and edited all speeches.
HR Executive Administrator 2000 – 2005
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Director of Human Resources.
- Expense reporting, travel logistics (domestic & international) for team and visitors from other site , schedule meetings that may include tele, video conferencing, emails correspondence on behalf, calendar management, PowerPoint presentations, arrange on & off-site meeting logistics, catering request and coordinate hotel, ground transportation and other special requests. Send out communications on behalf of HR department.
- Assist with implementation of HR procedures and processes.
- Facilitate and Assist with new hire and benefits orientation sessions held monthly and yearly.
- Participate on teams with HR staff to complete special projects that are beneficial to the company and employees needs.
- Maintain over 500 personnel and benefit information records, which consist of filing supporting documents, terminations, incentive increases, I-9 verifications and etc.
- Reconcile monthly purchasing card for HR department purchases.
- Creates and maintains reports through SAP system.
- Process employee’s payroll, benefits enrollment information within computer HR database applications.
- Develop and constantly keep knowledge of computerized tools, databases, communications techniques used in human resources.
HR Executive Administrative Assistant 1998 – 2000
- Maintained and coordinated multiple calendars; scheduling all appointments.
- Created proposals and presentations for current and potential clients, in both Power Point and written format.
- Administration budget maintenance and approval, including travel expenses and scheduling arrangements of corporate leadership and oversight of employee expense accounts. Involved in all aspects of Human Resources including benefits, timekeeping, payroll, and recruiting and new hire orientation.
- Prepared, audits, and submits employee data for the administration of benefits, including Cobra administration. Generated reports for audit purpose relating to employee benefits. Data input into the health and welfare database and 401(k) web-based tool.
- Assisted in advising employees on employee relations issues and ensures compliance with company values, policies and procedures.
- between corporate leadership and employees.
Executive HR Leadership Certificate Program – University of Rochester
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Concentration in Accounting – University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill