999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
(999) 999-9999 (home)
Human Resource Coordinator
oriented Human Resource Coordinator with 10 plus years of Executive Administrative Support, HR and IT Administration, Project and Staff Management. Accomplished professional with proven ability to multi task, enhanced with exceptional organizational skills. Possess’ excellent planning and prioritizing skills coupled with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make independent decisions.
- Policies & Procedures Manuals
- Payroll – ADP
- Confidential Records Management
- HR Administration
- Office Management
- Report & Document Management
- Spreadsheet & Database Management
- Travel Management (Domestic & Intl.)
- Accounts Payable & Budget Management
- Vendor Negotiation & Expense Reduction
- Meeting & Event Planning
- Staff Management
- Inventory Management
- Telephone & Front Office Reception
- Scheduling & Calendar Management
- Filing & Data Entry
- Advanced computer and technical skills in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Word, Access) and other applications and systems
- Building Maintenance Management
- Windows NT
- Front Page
- Right fax
- Photo Shop
- Adobe Acrobat
- ADP Total source
- ADP ezLabor
- Fidelity System
- CUNA Mutual
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Human Resources Coordinator – January 2010 – Present
- Provides In-House Employee Ambassador support.
- Assists recruiting team with the maintenance of Applicant Tracking System and job postings.
- Schedules and coordinates interviews and travel for internal and external candidates.
- Manages Employee On-Boarding processes for domestic and international transfers and new hires.
- Designed, developed, and presents New Hire .
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
HR Coordinator – January 2008 – December 2009
- Prepares new hire packages to be sent out to on-boarding contractors.
- Completes monthly and year-end reports regarding terminations, bill, pay rate changes, and new hires.
- Prepares recruitment lists and job postings.
- Answers questions regarding employee benefits and enrollment.
- Conducts new hire orientation, development, and training courses.
- Enters new hire information in the ADP database.
- Works closely with payroll to ensure that contractors are paid in a timely manner.
- Reviews employee, contractor complaints and works to resolve issues.
- Checks applicant references, making job offers, and initiating new hire documents needed.
- Insures that Human Resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Processes background checks through E-Verify.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
HR Coordinator – April 2006 – December 2007
- Payroll Administration; time card submittal, vacation and sick accrual calculations, taxation audits, and employee data changes.
- Administered the company’s Workers Compensation and Safety; Illness and Injury Prevention Program.
- Supplied vital counseling to the staff in some of the essential topics such as company policies, maternity leave, employment condition, employee benefits, and evaluation programs.
- Insured compliance of state and federal legislation (i.e HIPAA, ERISA, USERRA).
- managers with hiring procedures, screening of candidates, and coordinating interviews.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
ADP ADP Total source, ADP ezLabor, Various HR Mgmt. Courses
MS Access, HTML, Front Page, Photo shop