organized and detail-orientated Human Resources Professional with over 10+ years of experience in Human Resources experience.
Highlights of Qualifications
- Knowledge in current employment law and Human Resources regulations.
- Coordinate and implement personnel policy, wage, and benefits programs.
- Superior and interpersonal and communication skills.
- High energy level – good reasoning ability – and a dedicated professional.
- Recruiting and Hiring
- Training and Development
- Benefits and Compensation Administration
- Safety, OSHA
- Policy Development
- People Soft
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY (October 2009 – February 2010)
- Assisted with employee bonus, merit increase processing through manipulating and populating data into spreadsheets for review.
- Managed flow of existing employee transfers, salary increases, adjustments and terminations to insure processing as well as process new hire paperwork for on boarding.
- Assisted with sourcing and screening of internal and external candidates for all open requisitions within division, also conducted first round phone interviews with selected applicants.
- Responsible for updating and distributing weekly recruiting reports which helped track staff, headcount, external agency utilization and retention.
Human Resources Consultant
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY (October 2007 – June 2008)
- Develop and design content for small business clients.
- Act as a liaison, coach, and mentor to new clients.
- Assist with employee and labor relations.
- Manage client database through HRIS.
- Facilitate training (e.g. new employee orientation, safety, customer service, and change management)
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY (August 2004 – December 2006)
- Conducted market research to understand the current industry standards, Interviewed the stake holders to study the current pay and benefits package.
- Authored Business requirement document to define the change in Pay and Benefit plans.
- Conducted and documented GAP Analysis of the as-Is system to identify key areas of concern and addressed them with the Business team.
- Developed a new contract based pay and benefits plan for the current and future employees.
- Conducted meetings to communicate the proposed plans and modified the new package based on the feedback from both the employees and the management.
- the final proposal based on the recommendations from all the stake holders.
- High School
- HR Certification Course (Sep 2006 – Nov 2006)