999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Seeking a challenging Human Resources position including training, employee relations or organizational development. Seeking a position that utilizes my excellent communication, analytical, and international training and development skills.
human resources professional with expertise in Training, Employee Relations, Recruitment, Diversity, Research and Analysis, Sales, and Organizational Development.
06/2006 to present ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Senior Human Resources Consultant
- Administers and edits employee benefits and claims and reconciles benefit statements.
- Resolves problems or questions concerning employee relations and HR-related investigations.
- Provides FMLA administration and tracking of leave time.
- Provides recruitment duties: Sourcing candidates, pre-screens, manager interview coordination on a national scale, conducts reference-MVR-background checks, coordinates pre-employment testing, drafts job offer letters and withdrawals, and conducts new hire orientation.
- Provides assistance in issuing work visas.
- Completes extensive data entry into HRIS system.
- Processes terminations, unemployment claims, disability claims, and workers’ compensation.
- Administers FMLA, FLSA, ADA, and EEO policies and programs.
08/2005 – 06/2006 XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Human Resources Consultant
- Identify and develop training solutions that are related to and support the business strategy.
- Design, develop and facilitate training programs to improve staff performance.
- Develops training support tools such as computer based training and power point .
- Provide sales training, agency management training and various training courses.
- Recruiting (job fairs, online, field work).
- Field Investigations.
- Interviewing, hiring and field terminations.
- Verifying mileage reimbursement and payroll for new hires.
- Completing new hire HR paperwork (I-9, W-4, background authorization, employee handbook, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision etc)
10/2000 – 07/2004 BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Human Resources Consultant
- Partnered with managers on all aspects of employee relations issues.
- Served as the point-of-contact for employees within the State for HR-related questions and issues.
- Assisted with the roll out, ongoing buy-in, and training of company initiatives, such as performance management, recruiting, benefits, HR policies and procedures.
- Assisted and advised management and associates during organizational changes.
- Aided in the “on boarding” of new managers by introducing them to HR-related aspects of the company.
- Ensured legal compliance with mandated federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Led and participated in HR projects as assigned.
of Science Social Work University of Florida GPA 3.75/4.0
Bachelors of Science Social Work Carnegie Mellon University GPA 3.75/4.0
A1 Institute – Certified Instructor.