Human Resources And Administrative
Support Professional who has reduced costs, while improving efficiency and productivity, by utilizing strong business Detail-minded, an analytical thinker who adapts quickly to new roles and is tenacious with follow through Innovative team player with strong communication skills. Uses good judgment and forethought to address all aspects of complex projects. Provides excellent customer service for a variety of services while multi-tasking, maintaining confidentiality, and interacting with management, employees, contractors, customers, and suppliers Areas of expertise include:
- Human Resources and Payroll
- HIPPA (PHI) Compliance
- Purchasing and Billing
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
- Administrative Support
- Inventory Control
- Training Development and Presentation
- Accounting Support
- ISO 9001 Quality Standard
- Recruiting support
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Six Sigma White Belt Certified
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- SAP and Baan ERP systems
- Org Pro
- HRIS Portal
- Lotus Notes
- Adobe Photo Elements and In Design
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 1997-2009
- Responsible for all New Hire .
- Benefit Administration for all company employees.
- Administrator for HR System.
- Processed all employee performance reviews.
- Reviewed all benefit billings.
- Worked closely with insurance companies to resolve employee problems.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 1988-1995
- Coordinate and schedule all pre and post-interviews.
- Create and maintain a spreadsheet of all interview activity.
- Organize the office visits between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepare new hire classes including orientation and packets.
- Prepare Assessment packets.
- Set-up Travel for interviewing candidates.
- Send out invitations and announcements for upcoming training classes.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY 1986-1988
- Key responsibilities include performing general departmental office support and duties for HR department.
- Coordinate new hire process and paperwork.
- Process applicant’s criminal background checks, set up pre-employment physicals and drug tests.
- Schedule appointments and interviews.
- Assist in benefits administration, including enrollments and terminations.
- Maintain employee information in files, such as personal data; compensation, benefits, and tax data; attendance; performance reviews or evaluations.
- Process bi-weekly Payroll for 250 employees.
- Maintain employee database in Quick Books Payroll for new and terminated employees.
- information uploaded into Quick Books Payroll for accuracy, verify back up documentation.
- Create and maintain time file using Quest Time and Attendance system.
- Prepared and disburse Tax payments.
BA, Psychology, University of Utah