999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Human Resources Generalist and Manager
- HR Department Operations
- FMLA, ADA, EEO and WC
- Mediation & Advocacy
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Staff Recruitment & Retention
- Employee Relations
- Benefits Administration
- HR Program and Project Management
- Social Networking Recruiting
- Orientation & On-Boarding
- HRIS Technologies
- Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Organizational Development
HR Analyst, March 2009 to February 2010
ABC INC- Any Town, NY
- Responsible for processing Employee Retirement Benefits requests and related information.
- Process daily reports for Retirements Department and distribute to all department members.
- Process Post Retirement Medical packets & Verification of Employment requests to soon to be
- Retiring Employees on a daily basis.
- Use of People Soft and Foundations computer systems on a daily basis to process assignments.
- Work with various departments within HR Center to ensure employees and their medical benefits inquiries and cases are handled in a prompt manner.
- Contact employees and their Managers via phone and email to answer and confirm .
- Benefits related questions.
Human Resources Analyst, July 2008 to January 2009
XYZ CORP- Any Town, NY
- Reconciled, maintained and assisted with all 401(k).
- Reviewed 401(k) plan distribution forms and worked to insure participants are removed from the terminated plan.
- Ensured 401(k) checks were requested; proper tax was withheld and mailed to participants in a timely matter as required by law and company policies.
- Assist with daily office duties including but not limited to preparing check request, scanning, faxing and emailing as needed.
- Assisted with year end audits of all 401(k) plans and helped gather information for reports.
HR Analytic and Compensation Analyst, September 2003 to October 2007
BCD INC- Any Town, NY
- Participate in salary and compensation related survey (Rad ford, Hay, etc.)
- Partner with Strategic Business Partner to provide compensation solutions to the business
- Administer compensation programs: annual increase, quarterly & annual performance review, equity, and promotions
- Provide HR Analytic and metrics, Dashboard reports, and ad-hoc reports as needed
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Masters of Arts (MA) in Human and Organizational Development (2007)
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, ANN ARBOR
Bachelors of Arts (BA) in Sociology (1996)
Council on Education in Management
Human Resource Generalist Certificate
of Washington, Seattle
Human Resources Management Certificate
- HRIS applications (SAP, Taleo, ADP)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)