999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources background including: Payroll, Recruiting, New Hire Orientation, Safety and Training, Benefits Planning and Administration, Workers Compensation Administration and Reporting. Experienced in developing and implementing new programs including: Safety, Training, and Employee Orientation
ABC Inc., July 2008 – October 2009
- Maintain applications.
- Call applicants regarding new jobs.
- Keep up with employee files.
- Create folders.
- Make copies.
- Enter new applicants into the system.
- Assist managers with proper paper work.
- Make sure that all forms are available.
- Make copies.
- Assist HR Coordinator and HR Specialist with anything that they might need.
XYZ Corp., February 2007 –July 2008
- Successfully direct all operations and HR management for company, which orchestrates franchises and trains managers.
- Oversee the recruitment, hiring, orienting, training and evaluating employees in assigned franchised locations throughout New York.
- Administer day-to-day interviews and managing internal and external job postings and conduct regular searches on all available job boards.
- Supervise, train, coach, evaluate employees and oversee the HR department.
- Develop, maintain trainee-tracking Excel-database and produce monthly training report and calendar.
- Enter and maintain integrity of data in recruiting database and produce recruiting reports.
- Develop customer performance training materials for Managers, supervisors and employees.
- Generates business through quality customer relations and follow through. Maintain consistent behavior and professional contact with clients.
- Communicates effectively with customer associates and Management and is flexible to needs and trends of the business.
- Process new hire paper work and ensure all necessary documents are completed.
- Plan and coordinate customers concern, questions feedback and conduct analysis.
- Sales Associate training on floor coverage, floor displays, customer services and cash register
- Spearheaded special projects to deal with product, Health and Food safety Training required by Department of Health.
BCD Inc., August 2003 – October 2006
HR Administrator – Payroll and Benefits Specialist
- As a member of the leadership team, directed management on full spectrum of HR operations, systems and programs including training and incentive programs, workforce planning; implemented various HRISs, revising employee handbook and behavioral interviewing.
- Created talent and succession planning and recruited qualified candidates.
- Analyzed HR data, identify trends, concerns and solutions and implemented action plans
- Controlled every aspect of benefits including LOAs, creating group benefits databases and supervision of enrollment and programs.
- Structured and implemented programs and policies in the areas of compensation structures and career development.
- Negotiated salary offers and sign-on bonuses and relocation packages for internal and external candidates.
- Reduced turnover from 45% to 15%
- Handled unemployment hearings, investigations, separations and grievances.
- Implemented a complete overhaul of scheduling and performance evaluation processes.
- Supervised HR support staff; mentoring, coaching and developing them to move to the next professional level.
- Controlled employee safety programs and reducing injuries by 30%
- Networked with business partners and vendors.
- Managed HR projects full cycle.
- job descriptions and performance review process.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft, ADP and HRIS, Attendance Enterprise, Lotus Notes 5.0 and other base applications.
Personal and professional references are available upon request.