999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
AResource Professional with extensive experience in recruiting, employee relations, health and welfare, salary administration and corporate training. Motivated leader with proven communication, analytical and organizational skills. Practical, articulate and creative with proven ability to solve difficult and complex business issues. Consistently obtain high performance through leadership and cohesive team building with proven success in employee relations. Uncommon planning, organization and conceptual abilities.
- Organizational Leadership and Motivation
- Project Management
- Financial Analysis and Cost Control
- Compliance Strategies
- Policy and Procedure Development and Presentation
- Knowledge of Human Resource Law and Function
- New York Licensed Insurance Agent – Life, Health and Variable Annuity
Director of Human Resources
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2010 – Present
- Ensure and implement best practices are part of the overall strategic plan.
- Maintains a District-wide monitoring process of all positions and costs in support of the overall budget.
- Ensure HR is in compliance with District policies and government laws and regulations.
- Insures personnel are properly certified and licensed and meet all other requirements for hiring in the District.
- Collaborate effectively with five (5) Collective Bargaining units.
Director of Human Resources
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2007 – 2009
- Developed and implemented region-wide compensation process enhancements, which reduced average costs for the first time in 2 years.
- Directed a reorganization of operations impacting 937 employees with placement of all but 4 and resulting in no adverse impact to the business.
- Drove positive employee engagement with customers 18 points to 9.03 out of perfect score of 10.
- Directed employee training and implementation of customer service programs, resulting in a 22 point year-over-year improvement in customers’ likelihood of recommending XYZ.
- Implemented a successful staffing program; identified and trained 2400 employees in 10 weeks to meet seasonal staffing needs.
- Oversaw successful staffing and on-boarding programs for the only new store opening in the Northern division.
- Engaged region in successful retention program dropping voluntary turnover from 29.3% to 17.1% or 12.2 bps.
Director, Human Resources – East Coast Region
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2004 – 2006
- HRIS and document tracking methods.
- Comprehensive employee handbook.
- HR Intranet providing employees with key information.
- ‘Safe-zone’ for employees and managers to discuss professional and personal issues.
- Advisor to executive leadership on strategic organization decisions.
- Integration of common practices between New York and Dubai offices.
- Visa and immigration policy and process.
- Seamlessly integrated HR practices with those of finance and project teams.
B.A. Degree May 1990, Dean’s List Student
Major: Government and Legal Studies
Additional studies in Sociology and Communications