999 Main Street, Any Town, NY – 99999 Phone: (999) 999-9999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR COMPENSATION ANALYST
professional with diverse skills and 10+ years experience in human resources such as recruiting, immigration, HRIS, and Compensation. Remarkable success in compensation administration and advisement. Exceptional ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects simultaneously.
AREA OF EXCELLENCE
Compensation Analysis…Compensation and HR Reporting…Annual Review Administration
Market Salary Analysis…Program Support…Project Management…Audit Processes…Process Improvement
Strong Team Player…Detailed Oriented…Organizational and Problem Solving Skills
MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), SQL, SharePoint, PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes, SAP
Compensation Analyst │ABC Inc., Any Town, NY – 7/2004 to Present
- Support Accounting, Information Systems and Transportation departments by providing salary recommendations to management for new hires, transfers and promotions utilizing Microsoft Excel & Access. Provide recommendations based on qualifications, internal equity and external market competitiveness.
- Work with managers to write job descriptions and evaluate new jobs.
- Responsible for coordination and administration of Base, Bonus and Long-term Incentive programs by checking reports, providing system testing, and communicating important systems and program information to managers.
- Review assigned jobs for external market competitiveness using third party surveys annually.
Compensation Analyst│ XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY – 3/2003 to 7/2004
- Spearheaded design and implementation of comprehensive compensation analysis tool that reduced time spent generating employee data needed for assessments and freed time for HR analysts to focus on strategic initiatives.
- Directed annual focal, coaching executives to efficiently deploy compensation tools such as bonuses, promotions, and base increases while accounting for overall business impact.
- Consulted with management regarding findings of competitive analysis for compensation practices and structure; made recommendations to address competitive shortcomings.
- Mastered complexities of business operations and strategies to assess revenue preservation and provide sound advice on compensation strategies.
- Orchestrated companywide off-cycle compensation process, targeting critical talent for bonuses, base salary increases, and other incentives to ensure retention of top employees.
Compensation Analyst│ BCD Inc., Any Town, NY – 1/2001 to 3/2003
- Participated in compensation surveys conducted by outside companies.
- Advised managers on market trends and compensation policies and procedures.
- Priced new and existing job families based on internal equity and market survey data, ensuring competitiveness while remaining in line with department focus.
- Created pay structures (sales, geographic differentials, specialty groups).
- Researched, evaluated, and provided summary of data on proposed sales incentive plans.
- Ensured accuracy of HRIS and job description data.
- Supported Performance Management Online tool for all levels of management and HR Business Partners.
- Served as sole contact point for Job Description Database tool.
- Developed training materials for all Compensation related systems and procedures.
- candidate offer amounts for approval.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Bachelor of Business Administration, University of California, Santa Barbara
Management Courses, Any Town Business School, NY