9999 Any Street • New York • NY 99999 • 123-456-7890(H) 999-999-9999 (C) • firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthony W Phifer
CFO and VP Finance Profit and Cash Flow Improvement
Controls Internal Control Policies and Procedures
Financial Reporting Structure Post Merger Business Integration
Rapid Business Growth Management Strategic Business Plan Creation
Treasurer and Banking and Cash Management Roles Held in Operations and Purchasing
Hands on Management – Mentorship — Attention to Detail – Sense of Urgency
Strategic Planning – Team Communication
XXX GROUP, New York, NY 2009 to Present
Vice President of Finance
- Extensive legal and claims management experience.
- Extensive contract review and negotiation experience with specifications, terms and conditions, scope and pricing for customer contracts as well as for subcontracts and purchase orders issued.
- Thorough knowledge of construction means and methods.
- Handled all project review of estimates through final completion.
- Prepared all cost to complete analysis with project management and site personnel for use in financial reporting.
- Interfaced with outsides auditors to prepare an independent audit each year.
- Maintained all banking, surety, legal and insurance .
- Negotiated real estate financing documents and consultant contracts.
- Initiated information system installation and integration with all departments.
- Interfaced with IT professionals on upgrades and maintenance of internal network, including crisis continuation and recovery initiatives.
YYY INC, New York, NY 2005 to 2009
Vice President of Finance
- Established accounting principles and maintained proper bookkeeping and accounting procedures
- Prepared monthly financial statements
- Assisted with annual budget
ZZZ CORPORATION, New York, NY 1995 to 2004
- Assisted acquirer in obtaining Asset Based financing in difficult market.
- Assisted the acquirer in spinning off a non-core Library segment
- Prepared key information for Sale Purchase Agreement.
- Developed a reorganization plan of our Airport, Post and Parcel division.
- Centralized the Information Technology group.
- Developed a Centralization Strategy for our Global Finance Department.
- Consolidated three high cost manufacturing facilities
- Negotiated a key settlement with a legacy problem project and key General Contractor
- Standardized of key Human Resources policies with assistance of the HR staff
- Developed and provided data for a major refinancing package
- Developed an improved Make vs Buy Policy
- Instituted a key Inter-company transfer policy
- Negotiated and contracted an expanded engineering office.
- Improved the Capital Approval Process
- an IT Steering Committee and Priority Process
- Prepared and Proposed Closing Balance Sheet Adjustments
NEW YORK STATE UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting 1992