123 Main Street, Any town US, 12345, Phone 555-555-5555
years of cash management experience in the oil and gas industry. Exposure to many sides of cash management from reconciling bank statements to successfully implementing two changes in banking operations. Current member of the Houston Treasury Management Association. Seeking a position that will enhance my skills and flourish my career.
Apr. 2007 – Dec. 2008 ABC Corporation. Houston, TX
- Prepared daily cash positions to determine investment and borrowing activity.
- Maintained daily debt report showing outstanding loans, borrowings and future swap hedge payments.
- Input wires through a variety of bank systems
- Generated weekly cash flow and variance report.
- Set up lock boxes throughout the company for deposits from local properties.
- Established armored car service for properties to make large deposits.
- Analyzed bank service & account analysis fees and resolved any outstanding banking issues.
- Reviewed and maintained outstanding workers compensation claims.
- Completed insurance renewals.
Feb. 2006 – Feb. 2007 DEF Incorporated Houston, TX
- Protects financial assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal control: evaluate entries of billing, payment received, maintenance adjustment, and special adjustment for 197 brands monthly. Assist to consolidate and to finalize financial statements by investigate monthly transactions to detect items for reconciliation
- Controls risk and losses by internal audit: specifically working capital and inter-company account, identifying and analyzing variances, maintaining documentations, effectiveness testing, and journal entry supporting for account receivable.
- Minimize potential audit discrepancy by closely monitoring reconciliation report, reasoning cause of the , proposing solutions to prevent similar error, and executing action plan to clear variances.
Feb. 2002 – Nov. 2005 GHI Company Houston, TX
- Prepared annual foreign currency budgets utilized in hedging process
- Reviewed daily cash transactions and assembled cash position reports
- Prepared weekly liquidity reports and analysis
- Prepared entries for monthly cash transactions and banking fees
- Maintained relationship with banking institutions and acted as a resource to various departments regarding treasury related questions
- Peformed R&D expense analysis and prepared associated charge back to Headquarters
- Responsible for health insurance summary and analysis for senior management review
Houston Community College Houston, TX
- Basic courses completed, Dean’s list with a 3.5 GPA
- Continuing to take classes to further my education
Extensive experience in various applications:
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Oil and Gas Information Systems (Ogsys)
- Quorum Revenue Accounting (QRA)
by touch, excellent communication skills, ability to complete multiple tasks successfully and efficiently, strong team player, work well in high-stressed situations with a level head and aptitude to think outside the box in a productive manner
Available Upon Request