123 Main Street,
Any town US 12345
and goal oriented professional with 9+ years of treasury, finance, and accounting experience with a B.S. degree in Finance from the University of Iowa. Extensive experience in treasury operations, cash forecasting, foreign exchange, risk management, and interest risk management. Experience includes 3+ years in a treasury role for a large corporation and 6+ years in a treasury and finance role for a large commercial bank.
Treasury Analyst JANUARY 2007 – PRESENT
ABC Corporation, Chicago, IL
- Cash management and treasury functions of $100 million in liquidity.
- Prepared third party surveys to establish business growth.
- Prepare prior and current day cash report with concentration account information and cash forecast for U.S. and Canada.
- Working knowledge of Financial Accounting Standards (FAS), Sarbanes-Oxley Act and GAAP.
- Launched unclaimed assets procedure resulting in the retrieval of over $200,000 in assets.
- Produce comprehensive monthly report analyzing economic conditions for pricing modules.
- Annually develop departmental budget and update monthly actuals.
Senior Treasury Analyst SEPTEMBER 2000 – DECEMBER 2006
DEF Incorporated, Rosemont, IL
- Managed daily cash settlement (Investments & Redemptions)
- Produced weekly cash flow forecasts, aiding in paying down debt and investing in new acquisitions.
- Maintained a database of total debt by tracking principal and interest payments.
- Generated quarterly covenant compliance package.
Senior Financial Analyst & Treasury Analyst MAY 1999 – AUGUST 1999
GHI Company, Deerfield, IL
- Position strategically manages and acts as consolidator and owner for all GIL (Global Integrated ) Working Capital requests and documenting cash historical inflows and outflows. Provide assistance to all GHI business units to communicate appropriate data and documentation to predict with reasonable accuracy, cash requirements.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing Working Capital and forecasting solutions to address specific business projects, day-to-day cash management requirements and information inflows and outflows for the analysis of cash and Working Capital management.
- Oversee maintenance of Working Capital management and cash forecasting methodologies and financial modeling strategies. Monitors forecasts compared to actuals, produce variance analysis, and develop benchmarks to measure performance of all aspects related to cash. Assisted in consolidation and preparation of financial statements and GAAP financial information of all entities all over the globe. Was involved in process improvements for Hyperion reporting database system.
- Provides analysis of Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Cash Accounts, Working Capital statistics, record previous days historical information, linking spreadsheets with databases. Also provides high functional analysis using process flow diagrams, workflow analysis, gap analysis, identified solutions options (vendor or custom) with cost and benefit analysis, risk assessments, and reasons for recommended solutions.
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
B.S. Degree in Finance, August 2000
- Proficiency: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, IPS-Sendero AL, IPS-Sendero DMS, Oracle, Online Banking
- Proficient: JD Edwards , Microsoft Access, Microsoft Front Page, Knowledge Share for Authors, Organizational Profitability System, Bloom berg, Rumba
- Knowledge of: Hyperion, PCI