PO Box 999 • Any City • NY 99999-9999 • 999-999-9999 direct • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
experience in accounting. Worked on various finance, training projects, and strategic initiatives.
To meet the challenges of an associate position, while exceeding the expectations of an established organization. Utilize my extensive background and proven experience as a Staff Accountant and former staff administrator along with management techniques, to become and integral part of a successful organization within a corporate environment.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Detailed oriented and results driven
- Takes Responsibility
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate, organized and flexible
- “Big picture” focus
MS Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Photomaker, Oracle, SAP, Quickbooks , Exigo, Discover, Intacct, QuickArrow, B of A Direct, Bridge, MedWare, Lytec, MIP Payroll, MIP Accounting, MIP Admin, ICD-9 and CPT coding.
AAA INC New York, NY 01/10-05/10
- Filed tax information for homes and businesses in and around Oklahoma
- Entered customer billing information into the computer system
- Scanned documents into imaging program for future use
BBB Corp New York, NY 09/08-11/09
- Answered a multi-line phone
- Filed paperwork
- Set appointments by computer
- Assigned tax professionals to clients
- Stuffed folders
- Took payments from clients
- Cleaned the office
CCC Company New York, NY 07/08-09/08
- Prepared income tax return forms for individuals and small businesses.
- Interviewed client to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances.
- Consulted tax law handbooks and bulletins to determine procedure for preparation of atypical returns.
- Maintained high standards of excellence.
- Demonstrated effective presentation skills.
- many tax certifications such as Corporations, Individual returns, EA exam, Depreciation, Business Entities, Commercial Fishing, Rental Property, and more.
Millennium High School, New York, NY
High School Diploma, General Education