9999 Any Street • Any Town • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Toa position within an organization that will utilize my strong organizational and customer service skills.
Highly organized and detail focused Accounts Payable and Payroll Accountant with experience in stock administration. Proven track record of accurately, and efficiently supporting overall accounting activities. Customer service focused with excellent organizational, communication, time management, and research skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and auditing principles A and P, payroll, general ledger postings, taxation issues, and regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Proven ability to identify and implement improvements to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity.
- Keen ability to analyze accounts, providing timely and frequent financial information that supports corporate goals and objectives.
- Excellent technology skills; quickly incorporate proprietary applications and new methodologies.
- Bi-lingual – fluent in English and Spanish.
ABC INC New York, NY 11/06 – 1/09
- Provided excellent client service in a professional manner on the phone and in person
- Worked closely with clients to explain how the equity & bond markets work and to find the proper based on their needs, goals and risk preference
- Responsible for all aspects of account maintenance including new account paperwork, ACATs, Margin Calls, and Option expirations
- Ensured the branch was in compliance and up to date with FINRA, Federal Reserve and SEC regulations including regulations relating to Regulation T, New account opening process, Options Disclosures and Margin disclosures
- Processed Wire and check requests, and followed up to be sure they were sent
DEF CORP New York, NY 2/06 – 10/06
- Prepared and analyzed performance reports for shareholders and board of directors using market invoices.
- Enhanced sales by providing exemplary customer service skills in investor services, while enforcing quality control.
- Interacted with banks and brokers relating to trade settlements.
- Performed commercial paper buying for high net worth private accounts.
- Reported and monitor portfolio security changes.
- Reported to traders and portfolio managers on investment cash availability.
XYZ INC. – New York, NY 8/97 – 3/03
- Provided excellent customer service to achieve branch quality goals.
- Shadowed brokers, learning the details of the securities industry and how to apply that knowledge toward everyday tasks.
Proficient with People Soft, Equity Edge, EBS Online, ADP PCPW, MAS90, MAS200, QuickBooks, Solomon IV, E*Trade – OptionsLink, MS Office, Plan Manager. Familiar with SAP.
– General Accounting, Mercy College, New York, NY – 2009
CPA Coursework – Pitman Commercial Academy, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Equity Edge – The Basics of Equity Edge
Excellent professional references available upon request