999 Any Street • Any City • New York 99999 • (999)999-9999 • email@example.com
Toa job in the Agribusiness field that incorporates finance and customer service
XXX Company, New York, NY: October 2008- Present
- Administer and maintain the Company’s Stock Option, Restricted Stock and Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPP)
- Administer the Company’s records regarding all stock and equity instruments, as well as all other equity related compensation plans
- Correspond with the Company’s transfer agent regarding shares to be issued and or retired
- Periodically reconcile the total shares outstanding
- Administer the Company’s Stock Option Plan, including issuing new options and grants, processing the exercise and termination of options and processing vested restricted stock awards
- Maintain the Company’s stock option and restricted stock tracking system, as well as the Company’s record of shares outstanding
- Prepare month-end journal entries, perform reconciliation of equity accounts, and participate in quarterly financial reporting
- Prepare and file with the SEC (via EDGAR filings software) Forms 3, 4, and 5
- Partner with external consultants and internal departments to develop, implement, and communicate stock plans and information to management, employees, and board of directors
- Co-manage 401(k) benefits program
- Assist in quarterly equity roll-forward
- Prepare Basic Earnings Per Share calculation
- Preparation of Equity Edge reports required for FAS 123(R) calculations for quarterly and annual financial statement disclosures and forecasting.
- Assist in 10Q and 10K reporting
YYY Inc, New York, NY: 2007 – 2008
- Providing excellent customer service to bilingual (English and Mandarin and Cantonese) clients in a professional manner for all aspects of account maintenance
- Executing trades for customers requested walk-in and over the phone, working with margin accounts, and giving buying power & balances
- Establishing and maintaining new accounts, accepting customer checks and stock certificates deposits, and following up on leads from potential customers
ZZZ Ltd Buffalo, NY: Summers 2005 and 2006
- Serve as a liaison between participants and E*TRADE to ensure that stock plan transactions are processed and settled according to schedule (ESPP purchases and sales, option grants and exercises, reloads, SWAPS).
- Assist with the surveying and tracking of disqualified dispositions.
- Utilize the CSR trading platform to Place stock and option trades including cash exercises, sell to cover and same day sale transactions for participant’s employees.
- Assist with valuation reporting.
- Assist with the updating of equity edge as new information is obtained from selected clients such as new hires or termination.
- Exceed client expectations by interacting with multiple departments across the organization to ensure that client inquiries are addressed and resolved expediently as well as pro-actively making recommendations for areas of improvement and methods to streamline processes.
- Interact with the account management team in an attempt to form and develop relationships with corporate clients.
- Client retentionand consultative sales
- Active 4-H Member: 1995-2003
- Active FFA Member: 2000-2004
- Action Center Volunteer – promoted 4-H at the Wisconsin State Fair (for three years)
- House of Moo Volunteer – promoted agriculture to the urban population
- Series 3 Commodity Broker – NFA licensed as an Associated Person
- Dependable and comfortable in leadership positions as well as working independently
- Able to express self competently; verbally and in written form
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- diverse programs: ACT (client database), HP5000 (client tracking), Atlas and OAK (web based trading platforms)
University of New York- New York NY
- Bachelor of Science, May of 2009
- Agribusiness with an emphasis in Communications and Marketing
- Study Abroad Program: Seville, Spain – Spring 2007