999 Any Street • Any City • NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • Email: email@example.com
LAMA S CHAPIN
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Account and Business Development Manager, with extensive and diversified experience, providing effective sales presentations, executive office administration and superior team leadership. Highly skilled and educated in all phases of Financial Services, Brokerage, Insurance, and Consumer Products Industry, enhancing business growth and service excellence.
ABC Associates – New York, NY 03/09-Present
- Worked as a Stock broker.
- Prospected for new clients using various methods.
- Recruited by a NYSE full-service brokerage (founded in 1998) and successfully passed Series 7 and 63.
- Led, and was supervised and motivated by a group of 3 Asset Manager with Aggregate $3,600,000+ in assets.
XYZ Ltd – New York, NY 07/08-03/09
- Co-managed approximately $2 million in assets under management
- Developed a client base through various methods of business development including cold calling, market research, and networking
- Explained complex financial products to potential customers
- Oversaw and trained team of junior brokers regarding the business protocols at National Securities
- Generated qualified leads while contacting between 50 to 150 new prospects on a daily basis
- Due to a rapidly changing environment, participated in weekly strategy meetings to discuss specific to pitch to current and potential clients
DEF Ltd – New York, NY 03/08 –07/08
- Strong customer service and proactive skills. Routinely placed 600-800 calls to potential clients and was successfully able to present service opportunities while overcoming many biases.
- Able to convey complex investing concepts, instruments, and market information in layman’s terms to those with little or no knowledge.
- at building rapport with potential clients and presenting the company brand as best as possible.
Bernard – Business Major
New York, NY
Certified Financial Paraplanner
College of Financial Planning – New York, NY