999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999.999.9999 • email@example.com
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Fraud Investigator Sept. 2009 – Present
- credit card sales processed by Total Merchant Services’ customers, and identify those which could possibly cause monetary losses to the company.
- Educate merchants on ways to minimize processing methods which could lead to card-holder disputes.
- Communicate with financial institutions and other merchant banks in order to pin-point organized fraud activity.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Fraud Investigator Dec. 2008 – Dec. 2009
- Responsibilities include receiving phone calls from customers regarding preexisting credit card accounts that have been compromised by fraudulent activity.
- Thorough investigations are done to determine if true fraud was committed.
- In order to determine this, the customer’s account must be scrutinized for spending habits and payment .
- Follow up calls with the customer and merchant are done as well if necessary.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Fraud Investigator Jan. 2006 – Sept. 2008
- Consistently outperformed goals set by management.
- Assisted in training new employees and underperforming investigators.
- Selected to investigate high dollar items.
- officer of the month and quarter
- New York Community College May 2001 – Sept. 2004
- New York High School Sept. 1994 – June 1998