999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
ABC INC. 02/05-10/09 Any Town, NY
Ach Lead Coordinator, Fraud Investigator
- processing of Automated Clearing House (ACH) Investigations.
- Heavy contact via telephone and email with other financial institutions, Government Agencies, County Courts and Law enforcement agencies.
- Daly monitoring and processing of Risk and Exposure limits.
- Daily contact with Cash Mgmt and ACH Relationship Officers to insure that all file and batches are processed in a timely manner.
- All types of investigations and Letter of Indemnity and Request copies of all types of ACH transactions
- Heavy customer communication both internal and external.
- Thorough knowledge of Regulation E and Nacha rules.
XYZ CORP. 02/04-02/05 Any Town, NY
- Fraud investigator: Screened accounts, worked alerts on accounts with unusual behavior
- Released holds on accounts, closed accounts, debits cards, closed credit cards for fraudulent activities, holds,
- Reported customer to check systems, responded to emails sent from branches concerning accounts,
- Met daily stats and monthly audits.
BCD INC. 06/00-12/03 Any Town, NY
- Responsible for assisting customers in initiating fraud investigations in regards to fraudulent transactions on their respective credit accounts.
- Responsible for investigating fraud claims in order to determine responsibility for the charges.
- Responsible for using proactive measure to stop fraud before it occurs.
OF NEW YORK New York, NY
Bachelor of Science, Business and Marketing Education Training & Development
MCP, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) + Internet
Microsoft Windows, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Access, Crystal Reports, Basic,
NT, Lotus Notes, Dos, Vax Typing: 55 wpm and10 key capabilities