999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999.999.9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Toa rewarding career in finance and accounting within an established corporation or the banking industry
2009- Present Senior Fraud Investigator, ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Reviewed and investigated credit card accounts where fraudulent activity has been reported.
- Working with law enforcement, postal inspectors, FBI and Secret Service, to be able to identify suspects and recover financial loss, Domestic and International cases.
2007- 2009 Fraud Investigator, XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Investigated check kiting, ASI-16 (check writing activity),
- Customer forgery claims, embezzlement schemes, employee fraud, ATM fraud, new account fraud, without entry
- Check claims and late check returns.
- Analyzed a variety of standard industry fraud tracking reports, i.e., KDS, KMS, ASI-16, NAF, UAF, Unusual Activity, with potential losses under $5K.
- Assessed risk and liability then implemented appropriate countermeasures to minimize loss or exposure.
- Successfully applied skills to negotiate and settle claims and losses with customers and responsible parties and initiated criminal or civil action against individuals defrauding the corporation.
2003-2007 Fraud Investigator, BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Evaluated current fraud trends and applied new strategies that held losses under the industry average.
- Conducted comprehensive investigations on fraud claims and consistently achieved recovery above department goals.
- extensively with local and federal law enforcement agencies.
New York Institute of Higher Education, NY BA and BSc History, 1998, 120 Credit Hours, GPA: 3.5 Advanced Level Qualification, New York College, NY National
Vocational Qualifications and NY School Examinations Board Business and Law, 1992, GPA: 3.0 Finance and Accounting, 1991, GPA 3.5 Distinguished Graduate of 1991 – Advanced Level Qualification