999 Any City • Any City • TX 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
ABC Company, Any Town, TX 10/07-07/10
- production of the staff within the 13 branches I cover.
- Keep an upbeat attitude while working in a fast paced environment.
- Work Directly with clients and provide investment solutions and strategies
- Answer clients’ questions and assist in making changes to client accounts
- Perform accounting tasks, and assist in keeping an accurate and detailed schedule.
- Have a professional and upbeat attitude while on the phone with clients
- Keep a high level of sales to increase overall production
- Keep an updated series 7, 63, 66 as well as life and health insurance licenses.
- Place transactions for clients as well as making maintenance changes to their accounts
- Have an in depth knowledge of the financial markets, and products
- Keep updated files and details on each client
MNO Limited, Any Town, TX 08/05-09/07
- Solutions based sales: identify and anticipate customer’s financial needs, match products and services to help fulfill needs and assure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Sell and manage JPMorgan investments and brokerage accounts
- Enter trades and perform service for deposit and brokerage accounts
- Consistently exceeded sales goals and achieved highest cross-sell ratio
- Active relationship management and regular customer contact. Liaison between customers and resources
- Retain and deepen banking relationships with existing customers as well as acquiring new customers with large balances
XYZ Corporation, Any Town, TX 07/04-05/05
- Work directly under the Financial Manager to provide financial support and analysis for on-going customer delivery and satisfaction to 92 of the Top 100 Fortune 500 Companies.
- Manage the monthly audit of Account Team performance for Financial Management Reporting (FMR) to monitor effectiveness of timely customer service and appropriate due diligence
- Conduct customer financial accounting and analysis of client data for policy year-end reporting. Analyze earnings, retention and surplus and deficit position for the policy period to prepare for renewal underwriting process.
- Responsible for researching and providing historical client information to the Financial Consulting Group and actuaries to complete renewal underwriting. Provide monthly and annual premium and claims figures, number of participating policyholders, customer reserves, and rate history to determine rate increase or decrease.
- Develop quarterly revenue projections to track customer performance and overall profit and loss position of the client and MetLife.
- Conduct research for benchmark studies comparing existing client profiles to competitors in their respective industry. Determine what program initiatives and plan designs are being offered to competitors to provide a more efficient insurance policy to our clients.
- Manage the timely delivery of customer reports; dental claim lag studies, funding agreement and reserve balance, monitor on-going banking to ensure proper bank account funding, and monthly premium billing.
- Participate in internal systems testing and provide feedback to Business Operations for system enhancements and user-friendly applications for internal databases.
- Underwriting training to become a Subject Matter Expert in the pricing of Life, Dental, and Disability insurance products for account teams.
Fully proficient in managing data in Salesforce.com, TAM, Epic and Junxure.
in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Quick Books
Fluent in English, Russian, German and Spanish
University of Texas – B.A in Business Administration and Finance 05/05
Licensed Resident Insurance Producer