999 Street Any City • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
ABC Limited, Any Town, Newyork 2010 – Present
- Client Builder award winner for outstanding production and performance in first six months of production, with over $40,000 in premium in first three months.
- Studied for and passed Series 6, 63, 65 tests on first attempt, while producing at the Centurion award winning level.
- New Agent of the Month (05/10) with ABC Limited for superior production.
- Build and maintain client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and prospecting for new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
- Implement financial planning recommendations, or refer clients to other professionals who can assist them with plan implementation.
PQR Corporation, Any Town, New York 2008 – 2009
- Provide Financial Services and Insurance Services
- Schedule appointments
- Follow-up with
- Provide presentations of Business overview
- Prelicensing course completed
XYZ Company, Any Town, New York 2001 – 2008
- Conducted financial needs analysis and recommended appropriate products to meet client’s needs.
- Planned and executed business development strategies that result in new business and consumer banking relationships.
- Performed marketing activities such as: leadership support in promotional campaigns; delegating marketing duties and coordinating marketing support materials.
- monthly in-house product and service seminars for internal team and external client base.
- Executed successful presentations tailored to clients.
- Researched and analyze community markets.