999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 999-999-9999
US. Experienced in financial controllership, strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis. Proactive team player with excellent communication skills and leadership experiences. Strong in problem solving and meeting deadlines.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Financial Controller (2004 – Present)
- Responsible for the integrity of financial information and systems of the organization.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, strategic financial planning and analysis, financial accounting, statutory reporting, consolidation of subsidiaries, management and business metrics reporting, treasury and all general accounting functions.
- Responsible for preparation and presentation to Board of Directors monthly CFO report.
- Ensuring all matters concerning corporate governance are carried out as per Group guidelines.
- Responsible for the overall control of the credit management function – Chairman of the Credit Committee.
- Motivate and mentor junior and middle accounting staff.
- Lead and direct the strategic outlook of the Information Resources Department.
- Manage the functions of the Internal Audit Department.
- Responsible for policy making and development of internal controls where .
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Financial Controller (1987 – 2004)
- Responsible for all accounting, internal control, financial and cash management items for this 425 room luxury hotel, with revenues in excess of $50M.
- Oversight of an ongoing renovation program including guest rooms, function rooms and mechanical systems.
- Responsible for implementation of all corporate standards for finance and control area of the property.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Cost Accounting Supervisor (1984 – 1987)
- Directing all accounting processes and controls for BCD Publications.
- Maintaining and managing general ledger reporting.
- Providing business and financial reporting to senior management (CFO, CEO, COO)
- Producing budgets, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Consulting, advising and directing divisions operations to achieving company financial goals.
- Administrative management of a staff of 32 employees.
EDUCATION & COMPUTER SKILLS
- , Finance, New York University of NY GPA: 3.9 and 4.0.
- Bachelor Social Sciences, Economics and Statistics, Ned York University. GPA: 3.5 and 4.0
- 30 credit hours in Accounting, New York University.
- SAP, Oracle, Excel, Word.