999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999)999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- customer-relations background.
- Motivated worker with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of the Foreign Currency Exchange Market.
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and knowledge of QuickBooks, 50 wpm.
- DTC terminal experience, SEI accounting software and a basic knowledge of Bloomberg.
- Excellent filing, data entry and organizational skills.
Financial Associate 2008-Present
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Research and reconciliation of incoming and outgoing cash.
- Processed terminations, exchanges and transfers between ABC and outside brokerage firms.
- Created weekly and monthly Audit Control reports for the management team.
- Organized and assisted with the training of six interns prior to a major system elevation to prepare for a potential high volume of reconciliation fallout.
- Presented a new workflow to the ABC Senior Management Team.
- Audited other Associates work to ensure transactions for clients were processed correctly.
- Attended regular company meetings to discuss ways to improve and increase productivity and efficiency
- Wrote several procedures for new workflows.
- Volunteered to assist the Disbursement Reconciliation unit while short-staffed and trained several of their associates on a new workflow.
- System and Y2K testing.
- In each of my positions within the company, I have trained several associates on various unit .
Financial Associate 2005-2008
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Assist customers with account information.
- Balance information.
- Transfers between accounts.
- Wire transfer id.
- Help with bill payments.
- Investigations for account information.
- Navigation on website for bank.
- Fraud early warning for debit card.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Execute daily banking transactions for retail customers
- Performing daily netting to reconcile the net cash position against all transactions handled during the day
- Assist customers in understanding the services and products available to them and, and offering solutions customized to their needs 2003-2005
New York Community College: Accounting
Relevant Courses: Accounting I & II, Intermediate Accounting I & II, Individual Income Tax procedures, Microcomputer Applications for Accounting
New York College: Accounting Degree