999 Main Street •Any Town, NY 99999 • Tel: 999-999-9999 • E-mail: email@example.com
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Summer 2008 Financial Associate
- for creating and managing accounts at ABC which included around $2 million in new clients.
- Increased related sales and my client base by 35% over the past several years by maintaining relationships with follow up on leads and providing excellent account services.
- Explained, promoted and sold banking products and services.
- Received cash and checks for deposit, cashed checks and disbursed monies as needed; verified signatures, amounts, endorsements and client account balances and examined checks for endorsement.
- Collected loan payments and placed holds on accounts for uncollected funds, oversaw the handing of credit card accounts and reports; cash advances, and wire transfers.
- Ordered daily supply of cash and counted incoming cash to verify accuracy.
- Ensured compliance with bank policies, procedures and operational integrity by all banking center staff and employed security measures to ensure funds were not compromised.
- Partnered internally and externally with centers of influence and referral sources, to enhance Bank brand awareness.
- Typed, edited and processed contracts, sales agreements, and all applicable negotiable documents.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Summer 2006 Financial Associate
- Assist client with online banking technical issues and navigation.
- Handle inbound client inquiries regarding their financial accounts and general information.
- Utilize customer service skills to provide timely resolutions to account queries and information on present and new products available to the client.
Summer 2005 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Project Analyst, Marketing Department
- Responsible for aiding the Financial Advisor on day to day work.
- Contacted potential clients to offer various investment products, including stocks, bonds, , variable annuities and fixed annuities.
- Met with multiple clients to offer help with any questions they had on their brokerage and retirement accounts.
- Opened multiple retirement accounts and made a variety of stock, and mutual fund purchases and sales.
New York University, NY School of Business New York, NY
Ph.D. in Statistics, Adjunct Professor, Teaching Assistant, May 2010
- GPA: 4.0
- Instruct two Statistics courses and receive ‘The Best Teacher’ reviews
- Member, CFA Institute of NY
- Member, Financial Management Association
Master in Financial Engineering, July 2009
- GPA: 3.8
- Dean’s Certificate of Excellence 2009
- Winner, Investment Portfolio Simulation 2008
- : Probability, PDE, Stochastic Calculus, Options and Derivatives, Greeks, Short Rate Models, Risk Management, CAPM, Statistical Arbitrage, VAR, Time Series, Optimization, etc
- Computer skills: MATLAB, Excel, SAS, Fact Set, Access, VBA, and Bloomberg Terminal
New York University, Business School New York, NY
Bachelor of Quantitative Economics, July 2007
- GPA: 4.0; ranked 1st among 350+; 8 Awards for Excellence (Granted to top 3% students)