999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
as a Senior Financial Analyst
- 7 year experience in Corporate Finance
- 6 years experience in US Division Finance
- Knowledge of a variety of Software Packages SAP and Oracle
- Reliable and adaptable; learn new systems quickly
- Highly motivated with a reputation as a hard worker
FINANCIAL ANALYST 4/10 – 7/10
- Uploaded and maintained budgets for clinical research projects.
- Provided Project Managers with monthly Budget vs. Actual and weekly Real-Time Hours reports.
- Produced quarterly revenue forecasting files.
- Performed other ad hoc projects as needed.
FINANCIAL ANALYST (Contractor): 4/09 – 09/09
- Assists with Manager in partnering with Field Operations and Financial, Planning and Analysis Teams in developing and maintaining annual Premium and Outlet budgets.
- Assists in monitoring and accurately forecasting store budgets for Retail executives.
- Forecast Retail Bag and Box needs for 400 Retail Stores, Outlets and Spa locations. Use Forecast model to provide my business partners with an improved Forecast to reduce costs, provide consistent forecasting and the ability to study patterns and trends in the market .
- Analyze current data for marketing trends, cost cutting measures and as a tool to better forecast sales and expenses.
- Develop Wage Plan for Stores and Outlets. Analysis of personnel costs to ensure appropriate level staffing that is in balance with the Labor Plan Budget. Partner with Field Operations, FP&A and Inventory to manage staffing levels during Major and Minor Floor Sets, staff meetings, transfers and Markdowns.
- Analyze, interpret and report financial performance against stated targets. Plan, forecast, and assist with budgets for assigned business units.
- Responsible for Spa Division financials. The Spa Division started in 2003 and includes 12 Spas. Perform all forecasting, analysis, budget and bonus payouts for the Spa Division. Create the Spa P&L’s and analyze all variances and report numbers to V.P., D.V.P and Regional Manager. Look at the business strategically and make recommendations for a healthy business. Prepare Spa metrics for Board of Directors and Analyst Call.
- Ad Hoc reports as needed.
FINANCIAL ANALYST: 01/1999– 09/08
- Develops, analyzes, reconciles, and validates a variety of financial data, reports and information; researches and interprets a variety of records, databases and logs.
- Prepares reviews, analyzes, and submits a variety of complex and special reports, reconciliations, work papers, communications, schedules, tables, and statements to and from internal departments, financial institutions, and external agencies.
- Attends meetings with Division Directors and Managers to determine technical system issues within department, implementation of corrective measures or coordination of problem resolution with external departments.
- Provides support to division operations by solving financial related problems and reviewing internal controls
- Participates in developing and implementing financial procedures related to data accumulation, reporting, and archiving; analyzes and monitors compliance with financial, reporting and legal requirements.
- Audits, compiles, calculates and analyzes a variety of financial data and transactions.
University Graduated Bachelor of Science
Degree: Business Administration
Major: Business Administration
PC: Micosoft Excel, Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft Word, Visio, and Power Point
Mainframe: SAP, Oracle 10.5, General Ledger, Maxim, E-Mail, NBIL, CARMS, and STAR