999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Home: (999) 999 – 9999 • Email: email@example.com
- A motivated, results-driven, competent, and detail-oriented financial analyst with a variety of skills and attributes.
- Four years experience in preparing financial statements, conducting financial statement analysis, developing financial models, capital budgeting, forecasting, performance analysis, budget planning, and financial auditing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proven team leader who exhibits personal discipline, strong work ethic, foresight and passion.
- Ability to work with individuals from various departments, skills, educational attainments and cultural backgrounds in order to accomplish a common objective.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY (2010)
Senior Program Financial Analysis
- Design team in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) migration to Corporate Cognos 8.
- Prepared cost and price proposals for commercial and government customers in excess of $50M of which we won upwards of $10M in value.
- Prepared Financial Reports such as: fiscal year budget projections, past fiscal year performance, quarterly current fiscal year projection updates, cost estimates and estimate breakdowns to support the proposal process, program cost to complete projections, labor projections, capital equipment budgets, proposal tracking, and orders and sales opportunities forecasts.
- Prepared and distributed weekly program reports such as: project cost reports by program and labor utilization reports. Monitored corporate reports and reconciled as appropriate.
- Performed Program Initiation, Maintenance, Monitoring and Closeout tasks.
- Performed Special Projects as assigned.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY (2007 – 2010)
- Compiled and maintained monthly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting .
- Provided support in the quarter and year-end review and audit procedures.
- Supported finance group with special projects.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY (2007)
Financial Analyst – Contract position
- Perform quantitative analysis of data on various reconciliations to guide management decisions.
- Assisted in conducting the financial close process, including calculating accruals, and updating allocations.
- Recorded journal entries and maintained the general ledger.
- Conducted Headcount reconciliations for units within Finance Division.
- Worked closely with the current team to ensure accurate processing of accruals.
- Provided analytical and quantitative support for various business units.
- Assisted in managing the current databases and processes to support financial requests.
- Assisted in maintaining the Finance’s internal reporting system.
- Produced both ad hoc and recurring reports.
Advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word, Utilized these computer programs in: college and graduate school and in professional experience, such as in evaluating and creating financial statements, developing financial models, proformas, lease evaluations, sales forecasts, financial audits, and capital budgeting.
YORK UNIVERSITY Awarded Master’s degree (MDIV), spring 2007
New York, NY
NEW YORK COLLEGE Awarded Bachelor of Arts degree (Finance), May 2003
New York, NY