999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
A CPA with over 10 years of professional accounting and management experience as Director of Finance and. A creative problem solver who enjoys finding ways to increase productivity and profitability. Exhibits strong aptitude for computer operation, maintenance and repair.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Finance Department 03-99 to 03-10
- Conducted telephone and in-person interviews with intern candidates.
- Made sales and informational presentations to prospective clients.
- Accompanied a sales representative on select sales calls.
- Led trading team. Made decisions regarding trading strategies.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Finance 04-95 to 03-99
- Activated Performance Management System.
- Responsible for internal and external financial business unit reporting, consolidating over 20 entities.
- Prepared value-based business analyses supporting strategy development.
- Managed installation of new ERP and planning, forecasting system and transition to a Shared environment.
- Led share valuations, brand valuations and impairment testing.
- Managed internal and external auditors.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Finance 01-94 to 04-95
- Created action plans and identified key performance indicators which improved collections 15% per month.
- Analyzed and identified under performing assets which reduced waste, improved purchase and sell decisions, lowered expenses 5%, and increased cash flow.
- Implemented formal financial, operating and staffing plans which created a forum to discuss risk, opportunities, and increased accountability.
BBA in Accounting, – 1994
CPA certificate, 1997
: Microsoft Certified Professional, MS Word 2007, MS Excel 2007, MS Access 2007, MS PowerPoint 2007, AS400 programming and operating, Business Basic programming, Novell and MS Windows administration, CCH ProSystemsFx Tax, Lacerate Tax, CCH Prosy stems Engagement, Prophix Budget software, MS Dynamics GP10, FRx Report Writer, Epic or, Quick Books, JD Edwards