999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
A finance position in an organization that is seeking financial leadership that will create one company, one vision, and one truth.
Manager with over 5 years of experience as a Controller and over 10 years experience in manufacturing. Areas of
- Financial and Operational Reporting
- Financial Analysis and business processes
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash Management
- Financial and Operational Variance Analysis
- Computer and large financial systems
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Achieved increased profits through better contract administration.
- Improved financial and operational reporting. Developed a series of financial and operational reports.
- Achieved increased profits through better reporting and used the information to conduct Deep Dive into expenses to eliminate or reduce costs.
- Performed as a Financial Representative on a Team to implement the of SAP.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY 2005 to Present
- Created and distributed Treasury Management Report enabling quick reviews of bank cash positions.
- Managed daily cash allocations as per deposits and account instructions ensuring accuracy of transactions.
- Ensured necessary funds were available to complete required funding actions, completing transfers and allocations with 100% accuracy.
- Developed and distributed treasury and interest rates ensuring best advantage for pricing, risks, and sales.
- Analyzed investor group cluster funding to lock in rates and execution upon final approvals.
- Developed and distributed reporting analyzing early termination obligations and contract servicing .
- Analyzed portfolios identifying elements outside accepted limits for replacement.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY 1997 to 2005
- Completed monthly production, ad hoc programming, reporting and analysis supporting subscriber marketing and finance. Provided mainframe and SAP BI Net weaver support necessary to accomplish development projects.
- Perform Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Administrator duties including maintenance of meta data and rules.
- Identified and implemented schedule and processing improvements to significantly reduce time to complete assigned work.
- Identify process improvement opportunities for Hyperion and Oracle related systems.
- Partner with internal Customers to define requirements and translate into detailed Hyperion project specifications.
- Work with SAP and Hyperion to drive project prioritization and completion.
- Provided training and coaching to staff in project management and customer service.
- Performed market and financial analysis of concepts, platforms, and IT products that were internally developed.
- Performed process evaluation and proposed process improvements and process re engineering of corporate financial systems and procedures for high level SAP design and development.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY 1994 to 1997
- Led the accounting and financial reporting for three companies.
- Managed all day-to-day accounting, month-end accruals, vendor payments, receivables, collections, business operations, payroll, benefits, IT and vendors.
- Assisted in structuring long-term agreements with customers and vendors.
- and implemented record-keeping system for new vendors, fixed assets, expense reporting and VAT compliance.
Bachelor of Business Administration Columbia University
Major in Accounting, Economics, Minor in Political Science
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES:
Certified Public Accountant