999 Main Street, Any Town, N.Y. 99999
Cell: (999) 999-9999 email@example.com
professional with extensive experience. Expertise in multiple modules of SAP, budgeting, forecasting, month end activities, external audit work, and Six Sigma Green Belt. Proven ability to lead business teams to achieve focused global objectives.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Finance Manager 2008 – 2010
- Generate yearly budget and forecast for the company.
- Review all contracts and agreements for the company.
- Compile and prepare financial for year-end corporate tax, submitting them to tax accounting firm.
- Supervise staff and contractors, acting HR manager for the company.
- Oversee all billing and collections, monitor all aging invoices, and report to CEO financial status for the company.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Senior Financial Analyst 2002 – 2004
- Developed metrics and analyzed territory potential to allow Regional Sales Managers to benchmark their territories to balance opportunity for quota setting and monitor sales representative performance and grow sales. This contributed to an average sales growth of 5% per year.
- Identified major customer base not adequately served. This resulted in the creation of a new sales increasing sales.
- Created weekly reporting for variable revenue performance previously only available on a one month lag basis.
- Partnered with management to prioritize expense initiatives and develop budget forecasts and subsequently consolidate all department needs.
- Mentored administrative staff to provide required reporting for management to grow the division.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 2000 – 2002
Senior Financial Analyst
- Responsible for operational 10M business units including.
- Lead a team of analysts working to provide forward-looking analysis including monthly forecast, annual budget, LRP (Long Range Plans) and variance explanations.
- Be the primary contact for operational management and lead regular meetings to review state of business and uncover opportunities to proactively act as a business adviser.
- Continually coach staff to enhance performance through constructive and frequent feedback, training, and annual reviews.
- Support management with analysis of the financial impact of key strategies, capital projects, economic conditions and business risk & opportunities.
- Provide management with analysis of impact of new launches, programming changes and cancellations by creating business models reflecting strategic direction, business needs and operational requirements.
- Create monthly performance scorecards tracking key operational metrics and monthly financial results.
of Colorado, Boulder – MBA Finance – May 1999
University of Colorado, Boulder – BS Accounting – May 1995
- Six Sigma Green Belts June 2005.
- SAP FI and CO modules.