999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Cell (999) 999-9999
- Over 10 years experience in the area of financial planning and analysis, Sales and Marketing Operations, including both technical and managerial positions in diverse and rapidly changing environments.
- in start-ups, initial public offerings and high growth phases of variety of organizations.
- Highly skilled and creative in the design and development of financial systems applications and in organizing large amounts of data into meaningful management reports.
- Developed process to accurately estimate very complicated Marketing accruals.
- Reconciled accruals monthly and explained variances between GL and Marketing Program.
- Developed and drove the process to auto-close old POs resulting in the release of millions of dollars in accruals.
- Oracle, People Soft, Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Pillar, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Siebel Marketing Resource Management (MRM), Cognos, QAD.
ABC INC. Any Town, NY 06/08 – 11/09
- Finance lead on project team.
- Drove capex plan from planning through execution to maximize resources on a limited budget.
- Created and managed all contract bidding reporting and communication or dissemination for executive management.
- Built forecasting model to support new supply and demand reconciliation process driving capital and asset sharing.
XYZ CORP. Any Town, NY 07/07 – 12/07
- Assisted in development of Business Intelligence.
- Established tracking system for all rebate programs.
- Provided Sales & Margin Reports by customer, brand and channel to identify areas for improvement.
- Provided weekly and monthly forecasting reports to marketing and corporate to deliver committed forecasts.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY 09/00 – 02/06
- Managed the Shared Services functions for sites with $50 Million annual billings. Identify and implement process improvements.
- Developed and managed AP Shared Services.
- Treasury liaison with forecasting for hedges, cash flow forecasts for internal line of credit, established lock boxes and coordinated auto-cash process for AR.
- Key user support for all system reports, system setups.
- Teamed with IT on system upgrades for efficiencies and improved risk control.
- Managed monthly close of operations in support of Controller.
- Developed policy and procedures.
- Coordinated submissions to Risk Management for annual insurance procurement.
- compliance of intellectual property licenses and royalties.
Johns Hopkins University
University of California, Los Angeles