123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
Jaleesa R. Casanova
management of +$500 million organizations
Leadership and development of finance departments
Development and integration of finance, planning and strategy
Alignment of finance function to business accountability and performance
May 2008 – present: GHI Company
- Analyzed techniques to identify data sources and financial data for process improvements
- Identified areas of improvement in Finance Department by analyzing and reviewing processes, policies and work flow
- Created suitable financial models in Excel keeping complex business requirement in sync
- Worked alongside the CFO, CIO, and director of accounting for analyzing and supporting the integration process
Jan 2006 – Feb 2008: XYZ Corporation
- From October 2006 until approximately November 2007, deployed in Iraq serving the finance office Soldiers with pay and financial actions ensuring pay accounts are correct.
- From January 2008 to February 2008, I worked in the Travel Section, verifying and processing travel vouchers of Soldiers for payment using military pay systems.
- Monthly drills conducting tactical and technical training in deployment situations.
- Attend annual two weeks training for hands on experience in the Financial Management field with training in basic Military Pay actions, Travel, and Commercial Vendor Services.
June 2003- Jan 2006: DEF, Incorporated
- Conduct AR, AP, period end closing, monthly budget reporting, subcontracting agency invoice review and approval, statement reconciliation, and vendor payment activities.
- Maintain close monitoring and management of subcontracting agencies, and serve as primary contact for issue and sub recipient policy resolution.
- program and financial audits at subcontracting agencies with the Accounting Director
New York University MBA in Finance & Accounting
University of California BA in Economics & Policy Studies