Campus: 555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • Permanent: 999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Bob L. Hernandez
individual with strong organizational skills, proven excellent work ethic, and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes, with experience in APEX and Business Warehouse databases.
ABC Company May 2010-Aug 2010
- Promotion to Manager of Finance after one year on job as accounting assistant.
- Recognized for ability to identify continuous change actions for time management, enhance efficiency and increase productivity.
- Overhaul of 3 departments and 8 employees – team results generated more efficient daily balancing, more record accuracy, and improved controls of internal systems.
- Direct reports with responsibilities in financial reporting, planning, forecasting, information systems, accounts payable, fixed assets and general ledger.
- Managed 3 ATMS – institution of 3,345 members and assets of $16M.
- Evaluated and resolved member account discrepancies and contentions.
- Proven growth through year-end audits and monthly and quarterly income statements.
- Exposure to commercial business valuations in real estate loans.
XYZ Corporation Jun 2008-Aug 2008, Jun 2009-Aug 2009
- Orchestrated financing through direct lenders, analyzed credit bureaus, sold finance, credit life, disability and gap insurance, and produced and contracted customers.
- Hired, trained, supervised and mentored sales people, motivated staff to meet and exceed established sales goals and objectives by developing effective sales incentives.
- Ensured employees provided the highest standards of customer satisfaction and quality service at all times.
- Monitored and reported sales volume, financial and business transactions.
- Assisted individual salespeople in reaching aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives and them with the support to meet these goals.
- Ensured company compliance with all state and federal statutes concerning sales and finance laws.
- Created innovative promotional marketing strategies, designed and placed advertising featuring vehicle inventory.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of equity and values with the ability to explain depreciation to a customer.
- Successfully managed multi-million dollar inventory, conducted appraisals, and directed reconditioning of trade-ins, assisted in all sales as closer.
DEF, Incorporated Aug 2008-Present
- Supervise and mentor Finance, Enrollment and Eligibility and Claims Encounter Staff.
- Supervise close process and review monthly financial statements and finance reports.
- Preparation of annual Health Plan budget and ongoing financial analysis.
- Establishment and implementation of written policies, Business Requirement Documents and Report Requirement Documents for Finance, Enrollment and Encounter Departments.
- Oversight of cash management and investing activities.
- Review income tax returns and other tax filings and related correspondence.
- interface with internal and external auditors, tax firm and consultants.
University of California, San Diego, CA Anticipated Graduation: May 2011
B.A. in Media Studies (formerly Mass Communications); GPA: 3.3