Main Street Any Town, NY 99999 • Home 999-999-9999 999 • Cellular 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
Aoriented, creative management professional with a strong work ethics, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment. Ability to write and implement work schedules, policies and procedures. Self motivated: able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long term goals, ensure smooth work flow and meet operational deadlines. Diplomatic and professional at all times, with a keen understanding of priorities and a genuine team player. Works’ well under pressure. Exhibits a strong work ethic and integrity in all endeavors.
- Data and Records Management
- Word, Excel ,Outlook & QuickBooks
- Inventory & Supply Control
- Employee Benefits Coordination
- Payroll Administration
- Contracts Administration
- Risk Management & Loss Prevention
- Facilities & Fleets Maintenance
- Budget & General Accounting
- Purchasing & Vendor Negotiations
- Claims Administration
- Regulatory Reporting & Compliance Communications
- Invoicing & Billing Management
- Certified Notary Public
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 2005-2010
Director of Finance and Administration
- Discovered irregularities in subsidiary in Mexico and led the team that had to reconstruct the accounting records and accounts receivable supporting documentation. In addition, the alterations that were done to the transactional system were monitored until the implementation of the system was completed to ensure no further irregularities occurred.
- Led implementation team of integrated computer system for the subsidiary in Mexico, which was completed on time and under budget.
- Directed the financial management of subsidiary in Argentina during financial crisis in the country and subsidiary was able to generate profit.
- Directed the phasing out of subsidiaries in Brazil and Colombia, and the integration of employees with the local distributor, who was contracted to provide back office support. The projects were completed with company able to recover all the money owed by their customers, and the proper disposal of assets.
- Supervised the reconstruction of the tax records in the subsidiary in Brazil, and negotiating a payment plan with the government.
- Supervised the reduction of DSO in all the countries, most notable in Mexico, which went from DSO of 230 to DSO of 86.
- Developed uniform templates for all countries to use when reviewing annual budget and strategic plans with corporate management.
- Developed template to review new business projects and their commercial and financial implications.
Worked with the Region SVP and the management of each country to convert the region from losing millions of dollars, to a profit and cash flow generator.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 1995 to 2005
Director of Finance and Operations
- Designed and implemented general ledger system employing Quick Books contractor edition.
- Developed and installed quotation system using Quote Works.
- Managed all facets of accounting, finance and budgeting.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY
Operations Management & Team Leadership 1994 to 1995
- Apply dynamic leadership skills toward successfully building, coordinating, and leading a high-performance support team of financial support staff to optimize productivity and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain financial management systems and internal controls required to ensure safeguarding of company assets.
- Strategically manage debt portfolio to control financial risk and optimize performance.
- Interpret and apply state and federal accounting laws, and ensure critical compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- spending controls to help improve gross margins and operating income.
New York State University, NY 1984
B.A. Business Administration, with concentration in Information Systems
Available upon request.