999 Main Street * Any Town, NY 99999 * (999) 999-9999 * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts Payable Processes & Management
- Invoices/Expense Reports/Payment Transactions
- Corporate Accounting & Bookkeeping
- GAAP Standards & Government Regulations
- Vendor Negotiations & Management
- Dun & Bradstreet
- BMAS, Platinum, Yardi & Financial System Technologies
- Records Organization & Management
- Journal Entries & General Ledger
- Business to Business Collections & Credit
- Spreadsheets & Accounting Reports
ABC INC. – Any Town, NY 99999
Credit Manager 6- 07 to 05 -10
- Responsible for all facets of receivables management.
- Responsible for all collection activity including customer visits.
- Responsible for resolving delinquencies, short payments, and disputes in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for all cash applications duties.
- Responsible for establishing new accounts, evaluating credit risk, establishing credit limits and payment terms utilizing trade and bank references, credit reports, credit insurance, EXIM bank, and job information as required.
- Responsible for the tracking and filing of lien and bond claims each month meeting multistate statutory deadlines including liaising with legal staff.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of past due balances to credit insurers.
XYZ CORP. – Any Town, NY 99999
Credit Manager, 8-06 — to 1-07
- Responsible for the underwriting of company lease prospects and proposals to financial affiliates.
- Manage the business relationship within our channel, insure that the sale forces is well training, motivated, achieving top of mind status, actively pushing our product to the distribution selling organization.
- Communicate effectively, in a proactive manor, both internally and externally business issues, opportunities and risks, externally leading distributor business reviews.
- Increased sale revenue and market share for both existing products, including performance based contracts.
- Independently conducted credit analysis according to policy and sound credit decision making, preparing decision documents for credit actions.
- Assigned Credit Managerial duties included managing the companies credit line, working with clients to provide equipment availability and credit limits for future funding, daily monitoring of the collection area for actively working past due accounts, manage the sales team for contact performance and attention to credit guidelines.
- Review and prepare credit information and the structure of the information into a common presentation for approval of our financial partners.
- Maintain knowledge of banking terminology, processes, products (lines of credit, letters of credit and term loans) and required information for a competent credit decision.
- Position carries credit approval authority and management of the company’s warehouse line of credit.
- Applied extensive knowledge of banking and repertoire of participating banking institutions to develop a workable relationship for funding.
- Created a credit policy for the process of an ever growing company to meet government review policies and procedures.
- Coordinate collection efforts independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
BCD INC. – Any Town, NY 99999
Credit Manager, 4-06 to 8-06
- Monitors aging of accounts and posts payments.
- Identify, address and resolve issues or situations which may cause past due conditions on customer accounts. Work with customers regarding payment plans to assure money is collected.
- Handle all returned checks. Follow through to make sure money is retrieved.
- Review customer credit applications and determine credit limits approval or denial from Sales Team recommendation.
- Handle all accounts being forwarded to collection agency. Work closely with collection agency representative through follow up periodically on accounts in collections.
- Communicate with Sales and Branches regarding specific situations and/or general collection issues.
- Visited customers with Sales Team in Ohio and Indiana in June 2006. This was to promote relationships with customers and to promote partnerships for payment barrier between myself, Sales and the customer.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Windows (all)