999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • Home: (999) 999-9999 • Email: email@example.com
MARKETING, TELECOMMUNICATION, SALES
- (English and Yoruba)
- Conflict resolutions
- Microsoft Office
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Costumer services
- Maintain records
Any Town, NY
02/03 – 06/07 Associate Chief Executive Officer
- Oversee the overall hospital operations, 15 physician clinics and 12 department directors under my direct supervision including the areas of: Radiation Oncology and Cancer Center, Imaging Center, Cardiopulmonary, Echo Vascular and Cath Lab, Clinical Laboratory & Pathology, Pharmacy, Environmental Services and Laundry, Food and Nutrition Services, Education, OP Rehabilitation Services, Security, and Plant Operations.
- Facility Compliance Officer and Supervise the Recovery Audit Contractor Process (RAC)
- Coordinate Strategic Business Plan and Budget.
- Provided oversight for Joint Commission preparation and last year’s successful survey.
- Coordination of diagnostic imaging upgrade throughout facility including new PACS System.
- Hospital Contract Administrator.
- Physician Relations – over 30 employed physicians and 150 active medical staff.
- Member of all Medical Staff Committees and Physician Leadership Group (PLG).
Any Town, NY
06/01-02/03 Chief Financial Officer
- Implemented and monitored accounting policies and procedures, internal controls, and regulatory compliance for a variety of companies in various industries.
- Facilitated client in seizing new business opportunities to increase revenues by 14% and profits by 12% without incurring additional payroll costs.
- Utilized opportunities in the Internal Revenue Code to save client over $100,000 in tax savings.
- Spearheaded an audit defense team that saved client over $250,000 in assessments by the State Board of Equalization.
- Negotiated liability and Workers’ Compensation insurance rates and reduced premium costs by 12% annually.
Any Town, NY
04/97-06/01 President & CEO
- Management and supervision of all aspects of the operations, including personnel, business development, website development, operations, transactional issues, foreign finders, and compliance.
- Increased AUM from $5MM to $113MM in first year of operations.
- Preparation of the annual Business Plan and monthly and quarterly budgets for approval by the Board of Directors.
- Take an active role in developing and building on key account relationships.
- Identify and evaluate all suitable opportunities, including the assessment of possible mergers and acquisitions, as well as various forms of investment banking opportunities for raising capital and project financing within the Caribbean, South and Latin American regions.
- Establish uniform and verifiable standards of performance, providing hands-on guidance to staff to ensure the quality and timeliness of organization change.
- Monitor performance against plan, making adjustments and advising superiors on the operational progress and projected impact on investments and earnings.
- Prepare and present monthly and periodic performance reports for presentation to the Board of Directors.
of New York
New York, NY
Master of Science in Mass Communication 08/94-04/96
Bachelors of Science in Mass Communication 08/88-11/92