999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
credit professional with over ten years experience in commercial and consumer credit. Experienced in financial statement spreading & analyzing, risk management, and underwriting. Analytical, with the ability to make sound credit decisions
ABC Inc 2004 – 2009
- Developed and implemented financial analytical techniques for loan department and trained colleagues for effective financial analysis.
- Reviewed and analyzed business and personal tax returns, business and personal financial statements, credit and environmental and real estate appraisal reports, accounts receivable aging and inventory listing reports to evaluate creditworthiness and risk rating.
- Monitored Bank’s $100,000,000 commercial portfolios through Mapping System and Appraisal Tracking List for safety and soundness purposes.
- Assisted Bank Management in reducing Construction and Land Development Loans from a peak in October 2006 at $63,400,000 to $28,800,000 as of March 31st, 2008.
- Proficient knowledge and up-to-date with rules and regulations as outlined by FDIC.
XYZ Corp 2003 – 2004
- Perform financial analysis utilizing corporate tax returns as well as internally prepared and accountant prepared financial statements.
- Prepare industry statistics and projections which are utilized in business analysis and lending decisions throughout the underwriting department.
- Make approval or denial recommendations to the Loan Committees of seven different credit unions.
- Manage and prioritize loan request pipeline.
- Assist loan officers with loan structure and portfolio .
- Review commercial and residential appraisals as well as environmental inspections.
- Analyzing personal credit reports, tax returns, and financial statements.
- Review loans in portfolio to ensure the credit union remains adequately secured by the collateral and that the borrower continues to have the ability to repay the loan. Also responsible for identifying potential problem loans and making recommendations to Loan Committee.
BCD Inc 1992 – 2003
- Analyze credit data to estimate degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money to firms or individuals, maintain credit file documentation and interact with customers as a secondary contact with the officer.
- Analyze factors such as income growth, quality of management, market share, potential risks of industry and value of collateral.
- Analyze financial ratios and apply accordingly to construct financial projections based on historical data and sound assumptions as to understand the trends of the company.
- Prepare financial data for analysis of creditworthiness of customers measured with cash flow, liquidity, financial positions and trends, industry risk and secondary sources of repayment for use sales for lending products such as business and personal lines of credit, installment loans, commercial and residential real estate, unsecured lending and asset-based lending.
- Monitor current relationships to ensure compliance with loan covenants and asset-based lending requirements.
BS, Business Administration
New York College, New York, NY
in company sponsored professional development
Including Fair Lending and Greenbelt Six Sigma training,
as well as credit related courses