999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
a challenging position as a credit analyst in banking, finance and accounting.
Summary of Qualification:
Windows 2000, XP, 2007, Proficient with Microsoft Office Package: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook,
SQL, Horizon Banking System, CRM, Knowledge of GAAP
Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
3+ years of credit analysis, financial operations and sales experience.
Extensive knowledge of financial services and operations
Ability to quickly adapt to changes, excellent problem-solving skills, experienced in all aspects of customer service, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, self motivated, team player, well organized and detail oriented.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY July 2006 – June 2009
- Identified potential lending liabilities by analyzing financial performance of, and credit risk in lending to small and middle market companies.
- Responsible for loan administration such as preparation of loan documents, disbursement and repayment of loans.
- Solely responsible for trade operational activities including Letters of Credit and Documentary Collection.
- Maintained good relationship with corporate customers and other financial institutions.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY Sept 2004 – April 2006
- Managed collections for an assigned accounts receivable portfolio, including Government and U.S.A. accounts and Latin America.
- Customer orders evaluation and approval.
- Performed initial and follow-up customer’s credit review, based on evaluation of their financial statements, D&B reports and credit references.
- Started and maintained weekly cash forecast report for the Treasury department.
- Researched customer’s disputes and billing discrepancies.
- Reconciled customer’s accounts.
- Build relationship with numerous small resellers and negotiated payment terms to maintain targeted DSO.
- Developed a new cash application procedure to simplify the process and minimize time.
- Introduced and trained several employees on Government electronic invoicing tools (WAWF, GSA) to unsure seamless coverage for customer’s accounts.
- Wrote various policies and processes improvements, which was approved and being successfully used.
- Developed a new Dunning letter to reduce payment time and improve company’s cash flow
- Maintained strong relationship with various levels of Sales, A and R, Service, Training, and IT departments.
- Review and audit SOX practices.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY April 2002 – Sept 2004
Lead Customer Service Associate
- Assisted loan officers in analyzing financial statements and tax returns for businesses and individuals, including existing and proposed debt repayment ability.
- Prepared cash flow analysis and calculations of debt service and debt coverage ratios for loan officers.
- risks involved in granting proposed credit.
Bachelors of Science, Business Information Systems
New York University June 2004 Graduated NY cum Laude