999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999
1/06- 3/08 ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
- management –residential, commercial, agricultural.
- Purchases through all means including brokers, distressed seller direct, non-performing loans, REO, and court house foreclosures.
- Notes were either resold or fore closured and put in portfolio.
- 200+ transactions as both buyer and seller.
- Legal documentation preparation for closings (deeds, deeds of trust, HUDs)
- Contract negotiations both purchase and sale.
- Real estate finance financed properties with both single property and pooled collateral loans.
- Property acquisition, positioning, leasing and sales.
- Developed all internal systems from leasing process and information flow to accounting, documentation, tenant forms, repair requests.
- Accounting, property and income tax.
- Hard money lending to investors with percentage of completion draws up to 65% of renovated LTV.
- Loss minimization decisions: early loan restructuring for delinquent loans, deed in lieu of foreclosures, or foreclosure.
- Grew rental revenue by 90%.
- Strategically repositioned portfolio from residential to commercial agricultural.
- Understanding of real estate from the ground up-not just numbers on a spreadsheet.
- Increased properties under management by 100%
1/02- 12/05 XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
CFO / Director of Operations
- Developed and implemented all operating systems for multi-unit hospitality company specializing in high-end food and beverage sales, such as employee handbook, customer service handbook, and purchasing and receiving procedures.
- Managed payroll and insurance for staff of 85.
- Managed executive staff of 8 and coached them on systems execution and quality controls.
- Responsible for start-up tasks of raising capital, securing debt, site selection and lease negotiations.
- Lead team to develop the retail concepts, and oversaw designers and architects execution of the .
- Created and maintained operating budget for internal operations and third party interest.
- Created complex financial models for analysis of COGS, labor cost, cash flow, staffing levels, and synthesized the detailed output into weekly, monthly and quarterly budgets. Increased EBITDA by over 400% by decreasing COGS and increasing labor efficiency.
- Performed daily sales auditing and reporting and produced meaningful and precise reports for general manager and executive chef to use in their daily operations.
- Acted as company liaison to local business organizations and City agencies.
- Reviewed all legal documents including partnership agreements, service contracts and leases.
- Increased sales by 15% via the development and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Performed weekly and monthly operating variance analysis.
- Created and maintained prospectus for new investors.
6/01- 8/01 BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
CFO, Board Member, AML Compliance Officer
- Developed a new customized financial and consigned inventory system that directly supported rapid sales acceleration.
- Managed Banking relations. Developed and managed sophisticated assets based borrowing lines.
- Implemented new inventory distribution management policy and system that increased utilization of inventory levels on consignment.
- Designed and implemented new sales force compensation plan that improved both sales results and staff content.
- Central participant in the development of a new marketing strategy and established marketing and sales management capabilities for this wholesale diamonds distribution entity.
- Managed HR, Insurance, Security, Secured Shipping system and real estate issues.
University of New York, Masters of Public Administration, 2002
New York State University, Bachelor of Arts, PSYCHOLOGY, 1998
Licenses and Certification:
: National Honor Society for Public Affairs and Administration
President’s List and Dean’s List
Certificate of Academic Excellence