145 street, TX 14520 • 999-888-7777
Acquire a position where my customer and executive relations expertise, managerial, accounting and auditing skills will not only be utilized but further advanced while becoming a valuable asset to my employer.
July 2009 – Present A&S Group Jacksonville, FL
- a long and short portfolio of domestic equities at a multi strategy hedge
- Create a market-neutral portfolio targeting 15-20% unlevered annual returns with minimal draw downs, regardless of market fluctuations.
- Develop, analyze, and implement portfolio scalable strategies using equities and derivatives, while focusing on an equity pairs trading strategy which seeks to maximize returns and minimize risk.
- Analyze specific industries and sectors in both a macroeconomic and microeconomic basis in an effort to identify market trends, abnormalities, and inefficiencies in order to ascertain potential investment opportunities.
- Develop close relationships with sell-side analysts and give market and individual stock commentary to journalists from major media outlets.
July 2008 – July 2009 TXT Group Houston, TX
- Perform all aspects of facilities management for bank and loan facilities (approx. 125,000 sq. ft., 28 properties) in the greater Sacramento area, ensuring all properties are safe and functioning at levels to promote the most successful business environment.
- Project managed all planned maintenance and special projects including scope development, budget approval, engaging vendors and overseeing all work through completion and project close out. Projects included office build-out, remodels, pavement reconstruction, HVAC replacement, roofing replacement, lighting retrofits, full exterior and interior paint, elevator remodels, carpet replacement, bank equipment, furniture, etc. certificate for outstanding work performance.
- Initiate and oversee contracts for both recurring and project services including: soliciting Requests for Information, developing vendor rating system, issuing and reviewing Requests for Proposal, negotiating contract terms, processing final award, and overseeing and processing any change orders or amendments.
September 2003 – MAY 2008 CRT Company Fort Worth, TX
Commercial Portfolio Manager
- Assist in the interface between all departments concerned to ensure efficient workflow and scheduling related to preparation of Loan Summaries, Amendments, Approvals and Reviews.
- Assist Relationship Managers with underwriting and analyzing current market conditions.
- Protect the bank’s assets by closely monitoring the construction and completion of commercial projects while minimizing risk and exposure to the bank.
- Coordinate with inspectors, credit underwriters, business bankers and management on plans, budget, and all construction related items required to successfully complete a commercial project such as retail strip centers, medical office buildings, residential properties, and industrial buildings.
August 1998 to May 2000 ABC Fort Worth, Tex.
- in Drafting Eng., GPA 3.0
August 2000 to May 2003 NCA College Fort Worth, TX
- Concentration in Accounting, GPA 4.0