999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Telephone: (999) 999-9999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Development and Account Manager and Sales & Marketing Professional
Results driven, business development and account management professional demonstrating consistent achievement of sales objectives in the highly competitive Technology Integration market. Proficient in all sales cycle elements including market analysis, penetration strategy development, lead generation, consultative selling and client retention. Exceptional communicator adept at building rewarding relationships with decision makers with the ability to quickly grasp new ideas, concepts, business processes and sales techniques.
Additional strengths and capabilities include:
Territory Expansion, Key and Large Account Management, Negotiating & Closing Activities, Financial Management, Client Relationship Expansion, Market Strategy & Development, Policy & Procedure Formulation and Adherence, Analytical and Problem Resolution skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
Professional Experience & Accomplishments
ABC Inc July 2009 to Present
- Sold garage equipment including lifts, compressors, exhaust systems, and waste oil furnaces and boilers.
- Utilized long term relationships to close new and existing business.
XYZ Corp October 2008 to June 2009
- Implemented and managed all aspects of data-driven direct-to-patient pharmaceutical marketing and trial recruitment programs to ensure that client and company goals were met or exceeded.
- Developed budgets and reporting requirements for pharmacy network partners and vendors.
- Utilized MS Project for project plans and resource allocation.
- Represented company as primary operational contact with pharmaceutical sponsors.
- Led team members (project coordinators, business analysts, IT developers, clinical specialists) in a matrix organization.
- Managed vendor relationships with providers of services including medical call center, integrated voice response, direct mail, and point-of-service messaging.
- Managed ongoing changes to and improvements of multiple simultaneous projects.
BCD Inc August 2007 to September 2008
- Increased annual revenue by hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Researched prospective businesses and initiated contact in order to send quotes and obtain new orders.
- Operated three business-specific software programs to quote inquiries based on production cost history, inventory, market fluctuations and knowledge of competition.
- Possessed thorough product knowledge, including all product types and specifications. Enabled increased capability to sell product.
- Established and maintained strong internal and external relationships in achieving company goals to consistently and profitably develop and grow business.
Major, New York University – New York, NY
Marketing Major, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising – New York, NY