Mobile: 999-999-9999 • E-Mail: email@example.com
Key Areas of Competence
- Product Launch Experience
- Speaker Development
- Large Network of Physicians
- Strong Work Ethic
- Access to difficult Physicians
- Institutional Hospital experience
- Exceptional Relationships
- Specialty Experience
- Value added Programs
- Creative Thinking-Outside the Box
- High credibility with Physicians
- Meticulous follow up skills
- Strategic and Wins
Sales Representative to National Account Manager May 2008 to Current
Any Town, NY
- Produced 40-70 cold calls daily, maintained constant 40 accounts through funnel. Produced and super exceeded daily quotes, 2 appointments a day, 60 inside calls, 3 proposal a week, 30 new accounts a month.
- Communicated and strategized IT solutions with C-Level and IT Managers. Created ROI reports that would outline detailed cost, future pricing, and speculated gross profit.
- Trained New and Current reps on marketing plans, sales strategies and client retention. Increased closing ratio by 15%.
- Developed analytical templates that reps would utilize when closing large firms. Outlining cellular usage and annual Savings between10-25% for New and continued Business Clients.
- Developed Script, Proposals and Sales Templates for Team. Increased UGA Requests by 15%. Inside Sales focused on New Business for National Account Services & HealthCare Accounts.
- High B2B with SMB and SME, inside sales with IT and Engineering Firms, Consulting Services, County, and large organizations. Between (200 – 500 employees).
Account Manager October 2006 to April 2008
Any Town, NY
- Develop marketing strategies and sales policies promoting the awareness of the product within the corresponding technological industry. Develop efficient sales made to prospects and pre-qualified leads through a telephone and internet-based sales process.
- Analyze products providing detailed descriptions responsible for the general promotion of various products to meet customer queries and increase customer base and sales by attaining monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Responsible for the awareness of the customer requirements, products and technical specifications, providing the highest level of customer service and making sure that their requirements meets the budget and their deadlines.
- Forecast and manage pipeline through all aspects of the sales life cycle to ensure customer satisfaction by responding to all leads and inquiries to qualify new opportunities and build relationships.
Account Sales Manager May 1998 to September 2006
Any Town, NY
- Accomplished effective headquarter calls at key retailer and chain accounts by successfully partnering with buyers on promotion, ad plans, pricing, and special in store programs and events.
- Successfully implemented and developed sales and service incentive programs to assist distributors and sales force in achieving overall sales and profitability goals.
- Increased distribution by 73% and increased case sales by 14% in 6 months.
- beer distribution goal by over 100% in 6 months.
B.A. Business Management, New York State University, New York, NY, 1994
A.S. Ornamental Horticulture, Landscape Design, New York State University, New York, NY, 1994