Any Town, NY 99999 • CELL 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCED SALES AND ACCOUNT MANAGER
regarded Sales Executive in Healthcare Services and Specialty Pharmacy with a successful track record of managing region proactively to increase revenues. Expertise in new territory development and cultivating long-term customer partner relationships.
- Strategic Planning to Achieve Goals
- Injectables, IVIG, Home Health
- Clinical Presentations to Large Groups
- Contract and Service Managed Care Organizations
- Service Failure Resolution and Follow-up
- Workers’ Compensation Industry Experience
- Ability to Discern True Needs and Close Sales
- High-Touch VIP Account Management
- Results-driven sales professional with proven record of success in hospital and practice settings. Very familiar with specific disease states associated with many medical specialties including: Endocrinology, Allergy and Immunology, GI, Pulmonology, Dermatology, Neurology, Rheumatology, Oncology, Ortho and Geriatrics.
- Community memberships and participation in many Social Service Organizations, Work comp case management groups, home care and hospice associations, as well as working with local and state representative outreach programs.
- Innovative and have taken on the challenges of driving initiatives for new products and services.
- Recognized as a respected and trustworthy professional with strong planning, organization and delivery skills; very approachable and customer service oriented.
- Familiar with industry protocols in hospitals, university centers of excellence, managed care and arenas.
ABC Inc – Territory Account Manager – November 2009-present
- Sell tax and accounting software in assigned territory.
- Develop and implement account management programs.
- Develop and implement appropriate marketing materials to be used to achieve sales targets.
- Develop additional sales and marketing opportunities in assigned area.
- Qualify appropriate accounts for inclusion in account management profile.
XYZ Corp – Account Manager – 2007-2009
- Successfully re-launched a territory that had not been producing for 60 months
- Grew the revenue in the territory by 180 percent
- Top Performer as a New Business Services Account Manager
- Handpicked by the SVP and COO to be moved to a highly competitive business initiative
- Found and closed 16 new accounts within 24 months. Closed 7 new accounts within the last 6 months
- Developed 3 new channel partner relationships that resulted in over $500,000 in sales, the highest in the company
- Attained 100% of Quota Q1, Q2, and Q3 of the 2005-2006, on track for Q4 before moving out of the country
BCD Inc – Key Account Manager – 2006-2007
- Primary point of contact for a set number of accounts within a particular territory.
- Surpassed a weekly call matrix of 250 calls per week.
- Delegated E-Mail and Telephone requests to the appropriate teams within BCD.
- Customer advocates across all aspects, pre & post sales.
- Negotiate pricing with customers on new & existing garments.
- Amplified account revenue by up-selling new & existing garments to customers.
- Effectively plan & communicate with mail order & new business development team to transition new customers to my account base.
- customers with promotional documentations.
- Responsible to surpass personal monthly revenue target.
- Maintain and grew a sales pipeline.