999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Forklift Certified
- Plumbing Certificate
- College Criminal Justice
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 06/2009 -04/2010
- Maintained plant equipment and performing PM’s, running Koch from shell on conveyor belts and storage, loaded ships with Koch, coke, coal on conveyor and crane onto ships monthly.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 12/2007 – 04/2009
Plant Operator and Environmental Field Technician
- Supervised Pit Operations – managed crew and responsible for Pit logistics.
- Quality Control Technician
- Involved in on site removal and remediation including removal of contaminated soils, construction
, and concrete removal.
- Responsible for keeping plant clean and safe for all workers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintenance of the plant.
- Analyzed and diagnosed problems with equipment and building systems.
- Repaired mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment, systems, processes and controls related to daily plant operations.
- Read blueprints, schematics and mechanical drawings.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 10/2006 – 12/2007
Nuclear Plant Operator
- Performed chemical cleaning of piping systems throughout the plant using chlorine and BULAB.
- Transported and filled compressed hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen tanks for reactor water efficiency.
- Removed impurities from water and set up removal of hazardous wastes.
- DOT regulations and MSDS guidelines for each chemical used.
A.A.S, Criminal Justice New York College New York, NY 2000 – 2001
Certificate, Plumbing and Electrical New York College New York, NY 10/1999