999-999-9999 • email@example.com 999-999-9999
- Internal Auditor with over ten years experience in audit, accounting, and financial analysis
- Expert in corporate performance management
- Reviewed and developed internal control systems, including documenting, testing, training multiple locations.
- Extensive experience in analyzing and implementing complex accounting rules, regulations, and mandates, such as Sarbanes Oxley, GAAP, FASB, GAAS and SEC rules.
- Strategic, broad-based thinker who can facilitate the identification and mitigation of risks to allow the achievement of overall business objectives.
- Multi-location and multi-state and international accounting experience
- Guided and directed up to three direct reports and over 10 indirect reports at any one time
ABC INC, Any Town, NY 2007 – 2010
- Catalogued and create a database using MS Excel to organize and track files.
- Established a file maintenance program for all files.
- Advised management in regard to ideas that will improve current procedures.
- Helped to successfully create and organize a fully functional document control department.
XYZ CORP, Any Town, NY 2006 – 2007
- Review general fabrication weld/pipe shop order documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness; including stress charts, hydro test, hardness test, trace, and NDE (MP, LP, UT, PAUT) documentation. Upload and index documentation into system.
- Perform document management, record keeping, distributing, routing, and filing of all controlled documentation. Work to quality assurance procedures & engineering specifications. Scan, catalog, create indexes, and online library for each job.
- Provide data entry and data checking on production planning material; Author reports and create pivot tables on defects in Excel on a weekly basis; Maintain company library and file room, track all documents checked out of library and file room.
BCD INC, Any Town, NY 2000 – 2006
Document Control Clerk
- Accurately entered engineering documents into BCD’s program.
- Created operating Manuals to be received into stock.
- Assist engineering with redline drawings.
- Structured bills of material for engineering request in BCD’s system.
- Assisted in achieving competitive excellence for the company’s ACE program.
- Assisted in achieving OSHA VPP star status for the company.
- Selected as a committee member for the employee recognition program.
- Uploading and downloading drawings and converting to PDF collating drawing packages.
- Responsible for maintaining current revisions for company (up to 30 drawings daily).
- Monitored completion time for ECO.
- Modified engineering release drawings.
- Chosen to train temporary staff according to the company’s high standards of excellence.
CERTIFIED INTERNAL AUDITOR
UNIVERSITY OF New York
- New York, NY B.S. Business & Administration and Accounting
of Internal Auditors Member
Institute of Management Accountants – Chapter President 2001-2003, Employment Director 1999-2007,
Website Manager 2000-2007