123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Mobile Phone: (123) 456-7890.Home Phone: (555) 555-5555 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles K. Noonan
OBJECTIVE AND SUMMARY
- adaptive antenna solutions base stations in multi-processor architecture (picoChip); programmed array elements with 256 bytes of data memory and 512 bytes of program memory using picoVhdl.
- Involved in design, implementation, optimization, integration and documentation of embedded software for telecom systems.
- Developed embedded code in QorIQ P4080 multi-core processor with hypervisor running on core 0 and guest operating systems running on other cores.
- Developed multi-threaded applications in C and C++ and Python.
- Mentored fresh recruits on source control, build tools, unit testing, Bugzilla and best coding practices.
- Familiarity with Agile project management and SCRUM.
GHI Company Nov 2008 – Present
- Technical Evaluation of shows using strict PBS and APT Broadcast Specs
- Packaging includes Avid Media Compressor and Final Cut Studio and Editing and Captioning Encoding and Color Correction and Conversion and Duplication
- HD and SD Captioning Encoding using Ultech and Evertz Encoders
- SD Editing use of Ross Synergy Digital Switcher and Editware and DPE-500 Series and Videotek color correction and VTMs
- Audio Mixing on Pro-Tools HD; Dolby E 5.1+2 encoding and decoding using the Dolby DP571 and DP572 encoder and deco der
- Final preparation of programs for broadcast destined for Public Television
XYZ Corporation May 2005 – Sep 2008
- Post events on web based media, contact media outlets about upcoming events
- Operate audio console for live music events.
- Coordinate stage and backstage for live music
- Assist in maintaining crowd control
- Mix drinks for patrons
- Operate cash register
DEF, Incorporated Aug 2001 – Dec 2004
- Coordinating developing and testing with an international company for development and production of new power valve and actuator for a Japanese auto manufacturer. Traveled to Europe to coordinate project. APQP, FMEA, GD&T, Product PPAP and Launch.
- Updated in-house and vendor testing and manufacturing methods
- Improved end of line testing methods for greater testing accurracity and thru-put
- Supplier Quality Audits
- Product and process relocation with required PPAP
- Digital Communication: Signal detection, equalization and OFDM.
- Protocols: CDMA, WiMAX, Netconf and TCP and IP.
- Adaptive Antennas: Weight calculation using Rzs, Rzz and Cholesky decomposition.
- Real time operating system (RTOS): TI BIOS, OSE, Rate Monotonic algorithm and Earliest Deadline First (EDF) algorithm.
- DSP Implementation: Intel 8085, Analog Devices VisualDSP++, Texas Instruments Code Composer, TI TMS320C64x fixed-point, TI C6488 Faraday chip and picoVhdl.
- Software and Utilities: C and C++, Matlab, Linux, Emacs, Regular Expressions, Perl and Python.
- Documentation: Doxygen, MS Word, Inkscape, Asymptote and LaTeX.
- Source Control: Clearmake, MKS, CVS, and Subversion.
- : Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators and Laser Doppler Vibrometers.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- Real-time Digital Media Systems: New York University, New York.
- Master of Science in Engineering (M.S) – specialized in Wireless Telecommunications, University of California, San Diego, CA.