999 MAIN STREET • ANY TOWN, NY 99999 • PHONE: +9 (999) – 999 – 9999 • E-MAIL: EMAIL@GMAIL.COM
Toa challenging position by utilizing my experience and knowledge
- Planning, monitoring and coordination of various aspects of a Project Life Cycle
- Excellent problem solving and good analytical skills
- Independent as well as team working capabilities and a quick learner
Systems Safety Engineer
May 2006 – Present ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Program Safety Lead – Responsible for safety analyses and scheduling.
- Conduct and document Hazard Analysis, Safety Assessment and Hazardous Material Management Report.
- Identify and resolve potential hazards associated with systems, subsystems and components.
Environmental Health & Safety Engineer
2002 – 2005 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Performed frequent plant safety inspections on multiple shifts to observe the workplace environment for unsafe acts and(or) unsafe conditions. Provided corrective action recommendations and(or) company policy enforcement for any noted incidents.
- Conducted accident investigations. Collaborated with supervisor(s) of department involved and department employees to understand the incident and offer corrective action. Ensured timely implementation of corrective actions.
- Managed all workers compensation activities through insurance carrier, and monitored light duty programs for compliance with restrictions and possible early return-to-work dates.
- Planned, organized, and led training in the following topics:
- Hazard Communication, Personal Protective Equipment, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, Hazardous Waste Awareness, New Employee Orientation Safety Training.
- Performed plant-wide inspection of emergency evacuation and egress, per NFPA 101-2009, which resulted in the creation of updated evacuation maps for facility.
- Completed regular inspections of hazardous waste satellite accumulation areas to ensure compliance with proper labeling and storage requirements.
- Initiated and executed industrial hygiene surveys (both in-house and contractor-based) to sample for and organic vapors.
Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
1995 – 2002 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Developed, conducted internal audits and awareness training, implemented original programs for ISO 14001 Certification.
- Increased PPE compliance through training with continuous monitoring and random audits.
- Identified, designed, and implemented machine safeguarding issues to prevent accidents and comply with the standards.
- Improved accident record by 27% year over year through implementation of the new hire safety orientation and the control of hazards.
- Developed various safety programs including Accident Investigation, Hazardous Communication, Lockout and Tag out, and Emergency Preparedness.
ACHIEVEMENTS, CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Certified Functional Safety Engineer
- Received “The Best Employee Award” for the year 1995-1996.
- Undergone an Advanced Training Course in PLC, AC Drives and Energy Management Systems.
- Certified in Export Import Management.
- Successfully completed the Individual Learning Program of Heath kit Education Systems, U.S.A. in DC Electronics, AC Electronics and Semiconductor Devices.
- Trained in Computer maintenance and hardware
Masters Diploma in Business Administration Graduated in June 2003
New York Institute of Management Studies, New York, NY
- Marketing and Financial Management
of Engineering in Electronics Graduated in May 1993
New York University, NY
- Graduated with Distinction Class.