address: 999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Home: 9999999999 • Cell: 9999999999 • email: email@example.com
ABC Inc., Petroleum Supply Sergeant
Any Town, NY September 2009 – April 2010
- and stored bulk and package petroleum oils and lubricant products.
- Issued and dispensed fuels via pipeline to its final destination.
- Monitored the delivery and change of product from remote locations and distribution facilities.
- Initiated pumping and delivery schedule changes, monitored tank inventories and line pressures.
- Performed line repairs as needed.
- Selected and submitted samples of petroleum, oils and lubricants to laboratory for testing.
- Performed petroleum and water accounting.
- Operated equipment associated with petroleum and water distribution systems and multi-product pipeline systems.
- Fueled and defueled vehicles, aircraft and stationary equipment.
- Performed inspection on pipelines and other petroleum equipment.
- Assigned duties and trained and supervised employees’ job performance.
XYZ Corp., Petroleum Engineer I
Any Town, NY January 2007 – January 2009
- Performed Engineering consulting projects on nodal analysis (Production Optimization) and Well Testing projects using Well Flo, a Production Optimization software and Pan System, a Well Testing software package
- Provided functional and sales support for Well Flo (Production Optimization), Pan System (Well Testing) softwares
- Developed QA Engineering test cases for Pan System, Well Flo and Mat Bal (Material Balance software package)
- Developed Well Flo integration testing scripts
- Involved in the construction and maintenance of the training curriculum for Well Flo, production optimization software
- Assisted with the design of enhancements to the software products and involved in the testing of Well Flo.
BCD Inc., Drilling, Reservoir and Production Engineer
Any Town, NY June 2005 – January 2007
- Performing in reservoir and production engineering task force as a multidisciplinary member in feasibility studies for further development of Louisiana Basin asset.
- Performing feasibility studies including risk analysis, water flood simulation and economic analysis for joint ventures and acquisitions.
- Reservoir engineer: performing preliminary and feasibility assessment studies to estimate reserves for further economic analysis and decisions to develop acquisitions and joint venture oil and gas assets.
- Production engineer: leading effort to optimize artificial lift wells production in secondary recovery La Cana and El Nino to improve recovery by calculation of potentials and simulation of artificial lift equipment operation. Developed sucker rod pumping performance software program.
- Drilling and completions chief operations engineer: leading development effort to two-fold output in oil fields to increment output by 25%.
- Assistant drilling and completions engineer in field development operations at Pacaya field
New York, NY
- brazing, soldering, welding,
- forklift operator
- saw zall
- cutting cast iron
- great with all tools.
read and write fluently spanish and english
like to work out, run, boxing soccer watch tv,etc
T.W.I.C. card available if necessery
worked on all rigs out in gulf
global santa fe
serviced petrons equipment out there
climbed all the way to crown to install a depth tracker and paste some targets so the sensor would count then after that signal to driller to spin sheave to make sure we got a count on the pdc secure my tieoff.
making sure everyone worked safely.
have my rig pass
isn net certification.
filled out stop cards.